Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Beta Status

#31
Zarfus wrote:
Scrubs wrote:
Scrubs wrote:So it out to download but not play yet how long till we can play and when the update going tho

Say was update dec 6 so when is it going to be live is anyone able to join in yet or is it only me

This current beta? I didn't realize anyone was able to join o.o

Ios went live but waitting on androids or googleplay to update

Re: Beta Status

#33
Scrubs wrote:
Zarfus wrote:
Scrubs wrote:Say was update dec 6 so when is it going to be live is anyone able to join in yet or is it only me

This current beta? I didn't realize anyone was able to join o.o

Ios went live but waitting on androids or googleplay to update

I just wanted to test it out but look like i will wait for it tobe live googleplay isnt on point atm

Re: Beta Status

#34
Esquilax wrote:Hi All,

The iOS beta will be coming down shortly. Thank you for all your contributions and we will have a meeting in studio to discuss all your feedback once we have collated it.

Thanks again and I hope you enjoyed it.

Cheers,

Esq

Re: Beta Status

#37
JoBlue wrote:I downloaded beta off google play.. But when I log in,It has no server choices.

Same for me, there is supposed to be an update for it soon.

Re: Beta Status

#38
Hawlsey wrote:
JoBlue wrote:I downloaded beta off google play.. But when I log in,It has no server choices.

Same for me, there is supposed to be an update for it soon.

Ya were witting on googleplaybto get there ass in gear so we can start testing

Re: Beta Status

#39
Scrubs wrote:
Hawlsey wrote:
JoBlue wrote:I downloaded beta off google play.. But when I log in,It has no server choices.

Same for me, there is supposed to be an update for it soon.

Ya were witting on googleplaybto get there ass in gear so we can start testing

Wow wonder if googleplay even know bout the update the downloads been up for hours

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests