Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Update details

I understand that this next update you said was to include the auction house and some castle additions but I was wondering was there anything beyond that? Primarily I am asking in terms of new fashion or chests? Also are there going to be new mounts released from chests anymore or were the mount tokens taking that spot similarly to the fashion tokens?
World- Mabon
Lvl 227 rogue- Bangin
Lvl 150+ warrior- Sergio1575

Re: Update details

There will not be Fashion / Mounts / Pets in the Under The Hammer update.

This release will contain all the content we were unable to complete / held back from the Lancers of Lir update.

The update subsequently will be a full release with Fashion / Mounts / Pets.

Do I understand this correctly in that, battle mounts count as "mounts" and subsequently there will not be any NEW battle mounts in this update? I expect that to be the case, but wanted to verify.
I realize I am getting ahead of myself here, and I also realize the Under The Hammer has not even been released yet, but is there any sort of ETA on this? What I would be interested to know is, if you are thinking Q3 2017 or more like Q1 2018. I've got some mount tokens that I've been holding on to in the event the next update has "better" battle mounts. If the next update after Under The Hammer is going to be 9 months out, I may just end up using them now. Any info, even vague, would be greatly appreciated.

Do I understand this correctly in that, battle mounts count as "mounts" and subsequently there will not be any NEW battle mounts in this update? I expect that to be the case, but wanted to verify.
No Battle Mounts or Mounts, simply the Auction House and unnamed feature.
I realize I am getting ahead of myself here, and I also realize the Under The Hammer has not even been released yet, but is there any sort of ETA on this? What I would be interested to know is, if you are thinking Q3 2017 or more like Q1 2018. I've got some mount tokens that I've been holding on to in the event the next update has "better" battle mounts. If the next update after Under The Hammer is going to be 9 months out, I may just end up using them now. Any info, even vague, would be greatly appreciated.
Under The Hammer beta is scheduled to be within the next few weeks with release shortly after, mid to late March.

The subsequent update being hopefully June - August, nothing finalized yet.

No new battle mounts is truly fantastic news for 50%+ of players for whom the current mounts are not suitable.
I guess we can expect some circa 2018.

There may be some sarcasm there.
Characters (In order of creation)

Nigel-rogue
Gettafix-druid
MaidMarrion-ranger
BrianBlessed-warrior
NoelEdmonds-mage

I guess to each its own but how is it that people keep asking for more choices on fashion, pets and mounts. How about new actual game play content. Isn't this a MMORPG (Massively Mutliplayer Online role-playing) game and not a MMOBDU (Massively Mutliplayer Online Barbie Dress UP) Game?

Of course this comes from someone who is level 211 and has never spent a single gold piece on fashion items, so maybe since I think its worthless I'm bias.

The wolf is good because it does a damage skill and gives dex and focus. Dex good for rangers and rogues and focus is good for them also because when doch Gul is obtained, that focus bonus can help out a lot
Hi