Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Some questions regarding druid

Hello there everbody
Good day to all Celtic heroes of the highlands
I Am currenly a level 42 druid and I Am really enjoying the game, I have how ever some questions:

1. I Am still using meadowsun armour but I have a feel that I have to get some New armour, I Am currenly grinding for duskshadow armour, is this a good option or should I grind other Armour?

2. I Am also still using the shoreline staff from the quest line, but I find that the damage output is low for its weight, should I keep using the staff, get another one (if so pls tell me why and where I can get it) or Just rely on my fists?

3. What pets do you recommend for a Druid and Why, and should I get a specific tier of that pet.

4. Should I first get a pet or a Mount?

5. Should I buy specific kinds of Jewelry or safe the money for a totem?

That are all the questions I have for now, thanks for taking your time reading this post and I appreciate all answer given on questions.

Re: Some questions regarding druid

Hello there everbody
I Am currenly a level 42 druid and I Am really enjoying the game, I have how ever some questions:

1. I Am still using meadowsun armour but I have a feel that I have to get some New armour, I Am currenly grinding for duskshadow armour, is this a good option or should I grind other Armour?

2. I Am also still using the shoreline staff from the quest line, but I find that the damage output is low for its weight, should I keep using the staff, get another one (if so pls tell me why and where I can get it) or Just rely on my fists?

3. What pets do you recommend for a Druid and Why, and should I get a specific tier of that pet.

That are all the questions I have for now, thanks for taking your time reading this post and I appreciate all answer given on questions.
1.) Don't worry about gear until 150. Spend all your gold on Exp Lix (I personally, hardly gear my toons until 180)
2.) Don't worry about gear until 150. Spend all your gold on Exp Lix
3.) It depends... will you be spending gold on a pet? If so then I recommend spending gold on Exp lix instead
4.) Again... it depends. Will you be spending gold on either of these? If so you can probably guess my response
5.) Don't worry about gear until 150. Spend all your gold on Exp Lix

The road to 220 is long and at low levels you change gear so often and you can be effective without any gear. That being said, I do recommend you invest in sigils. For a low level Sigils are like super powers, and I highly recommend everyone have 2000 sigils at level 220.
215+ Druid
220+ Mage
220+ Warrior
220+ Rogue
215+ Ranger

Hello there everbody

1.) Don't worry about gear until 150. Spend all your gold on Exp Lix (I personally, hardly gear my toons until 180)
2.) Don't worry about gear until 150. Spend all your gold on Exp Lix
3.) It depends... will you be spending gold on a pet? If so then I recommend spending gold on Exp lix instead
4.) Again... it depends. Will you be spending gold on either of these? If so you can probably guess my response
5.) Don't worry about gear until 150. Spend all your gold on Exp Lix

The road to 220 is long and at low levels you change gear so often and you can be effective without any gear. That being said, I do recommend you invest in sigils. For a low level Sigils are like super powers, and I highly recommend everyone have 2000 sigils at level 220.
Could you please tell me where I can get exp Elixer?. And the reason why I asked if should first get a mount or a pet is because I Am currenly saving bounty tokens and I wanna know where I should invest them in, or should I Just use bounty tokens for fashion?

Hello there everbody

get rabbit as pet
i may suck but you try and try again and never give up

penvro lv112 ranger- most likly going to retire soon
glyniss derbody lv59 rogue
soon to create a druid

1. Don't worry about it too much until you get to be a higher level. Buy some Charstone rings if you die too quickly.
2. The vast majority of your damage will come from your skills, your other gear should maximize that through adding focus or skill points.
3. Rabbit, but I would collect tokens via bounties a hoard them until the next update.
4. Mount. Collect bounty pledges, sell them (1k each on Morrigan).
5. Save your money and buy old event gear. Go to celticheroes.net and read up on what's out there.
Morrigan: Avalon (R.I.P.)
AwsomeO: 227 Druid
Hyperbole: 200 Rogue

Hello there everbody

1. If you can farm the parts without having to buy then it's worth getting it

2. Staff is alright. Try to join an active low-mid level clan if you can, someone might give you a weap for free that's slightly better than the staff.

3. Get the rabbit. Cheapest way to do it is by completing bounty quests, and buying pets with purple tokens that drop from time to time (25 regular ones = 1 purple so can trade the regular ones for purple). If you want to make it to end game get the yellow rabbit, even if it takes longer to obtain.

4. Rabbit definitely, might have changed since they made the maps larger. I bought my first mount at level 90 if I remember correctly. Would not buy a mount until you engage in bossing.

5. Same response as #2. Druid gear should be the "easiest" to obtain in general. If you join a good clan, this should not be a problem. However if you can't, then I suggest being friendly and making friends :)