Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: What should I invest in?

Max fire attun, max firebolt, max firestorm, half max fire lure (if it maxes at 25 go for 12, if at 30 go for 15), extras go into incinerate if you boss a lot, e shield if you die a lot, or e boost if you lose energy a lot.
Thanks think e shield is the way for me
Radical Himself
Mage
Gwydion

Max fire attun, max firebolt, max firestorm, half max fire lure (if it maxes at 25 go for 12, if at 30 go for 15), extras go into incinerate if you boss a lot, e shield if you die a lot, or e boost if you lose energy a lot.
Thanks think e shield is the way for me
would not recomend incin for leveling. It works decently for bossing but not great for leveling.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

What items (if any) should I invest in starting out on a new mage toon? I've already begun investing in sigils but aside from that I'm confused on what a mage needs to reach end game. I'm talking regen/lux wise.
This post maybe a little vague, I hope someone can make head or tail
Great thing about casters imo is that lux isn't necessary. Regen does basically nothing for energy regen. I would suggest if you have to choose between sigils and lux go with sigils.
If you can invest in both I would suggest a focus ammy (the ones that have the energy shields are the best), master grim at level 50, focus of the seer at level 100, mystic at 150, mystery grim at 180 and 200 (unless you get a hold of dl grimoire or edl grimoire).

For braces i would suggest event braces that boost your skills or aggy braces.
For rings ow skill rings are the best along side event rings if you can get ahold of them.

Mages are great in that there is a plethora of different gear that is similar so that how good your toon is isn't decided by which event you start playing in.
The gear that you highlighted sounds great.

for Sigils i would suggest 500 at 150, 1000 at 180, and 1.5k-5k at 215/220+ for energy, health sigils just get enough so that you don't have to wait a year to get full health at a boss.
For regen in combat just get use to either having to step out of the action for a moment to regen or use an e lix at bosses.
Eboost works decently too.

Also I love the full focus build!. been full focus since my mage was 165 and it is a great build. With the new attune cooldown low vit builds work decently.

If you have any more specific questions would be glad to help! :)
i feel like id piss off half the mages in this community if i told them imma full vit mage with a shield :lol:
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

What items (if any) should I invest in starting out on a new mage toon? I've already begun investing in sigils but aside from that I'm confused on what a mage needs to reach end game. I'm talking regen/lux wise.
This post maybe a little vague, I hope someone can make head or tail
Great thing about casters imo is that lux isn't necessary. Regen does basically nothing for energy regen. I would suggest if you have to choose between sigils and lux go with sigils.
If you can invest in both I would suggest a focus ammy (the ones that have the energy shields are the best), master grim at level 50, focus of the seer at level 100, mystic at 150, mystery grim at 180 and 200 (unless you get a hold of dl grimoire or edl grimoire).

For braces i would suggest event braces that boost your skills or aggy braces.
For rings ow skill rings are the best along side event rings if you can get ahold of them.

Mages are great in that there is a plethora of different gear that is similar so that how good your toon is isn't decided by which event you start playing in.
The gear that you highlighted sounds great.

for Sigils i would suggest 500 at 150, 1000 at 180, and 1.5k-5k at 215/220+ for energy, health sigils just get enough so that you don't have to wait a year to get full health at a boss.
For regen in combat just get use to either having to step out of the action for a moment to regen or use an e lix at bosses.
Eboost works decently too.

Also I love the full focus build!. been full focus since my mage was 165 and it is a great build. With the new attune cooldown low vit builds work decently.

If you have any more specific questions would be glad to help! :)
i feel like id piss off half the mages in this community if i told them imma full vit mage with a shield :lol:
D:
What an atrocity!
The world is ending!
I’m jk lol, Tanky mage builds can be fun :3 I just prefer my 11k bolts :twisted:
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at