Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Whos left of the old players ?

I havent logged on in a very long time. Just curious who is still playing from 2012!!?
You won't find many, lots and lots of people went inactive or left to epona after Alliance took control and when Independent died off.
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-
BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

Yikes thats not good haha alliance was growing rapidly when I left too.
Yea it's sad but it is what it is. Things are pretty boring outside of alliance mainly because an insane lunatic is running things. Always hoping that the old gens of Independent would come back (SpaceCabbage, Lukov, Innocence, Cihat, TobiusLowe, and DamnStraight) and revive the clan or possibly make a new one but looks like that'll never happen :(
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

Yea it's sad but it is what it is. Things are pretty boring outside of alliance mainly because an insane lunatic is running things. Always hoping that the old gens of Independent would come back (SpaceCabbage, Lukov, Innocence, Cihat, TobiusLowe, and DamnStraight) and revive the clan or possibly make a new one but looks like that'll never happen :(
Doesn't the chief of your clan think players from the game are stalking her in real life and are terrorists speaking of insane people
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Doesn't the chief of your clan think players from the game are stalking her in real life and are terrorists speaking of insane people
Former chief* she runs everything outside of alliance... or atleast she tries to but yea that's the one. I took her Shadowbolt halberd of Focus and Garanak Stormleaf charm and ditched after she accused me of burning down a building by her home and then saying I'm 20 different people, most of which are in alliance :lol: She is truly insane but it's easy af to take from her. People like her deserve to be banned... Did I mention she supposedly reported me to the FBI? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh