Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Edl/Dl Spite

A lower skill cannot overwrite a higher level skill. That's how it is with incinerate, frostbite, vines, bees, shatter, etc. etc.
Think of DL spite as level 1, and Eldritch Spite as level 2. It's only logical.
For one, the difference is that they have different names and from different weapons, unlike other class skills. Also, there's the fact that Dragonlord Spite is literally irrelevant when there's an EDL Rondel. Something not experienced by rangers or mages, and the main reason that rangers unfairly get most of the endgame boss kills across every server.
“Brevity is the soul of wit.”

Rogues are already the most op class, there's no need to make them even stronger. Yes, the quiver is better than the dagger, that's a good thing, but rogues still do more damage than rangers...

Is it unfair that the dagger skills are so easily overridden? Yeah, I can agree with that. Having the skills for dl and edl both stack on bosses could work.

The spite skills effect/damage are both pretty good. Maybe people will start making classes other than rogue now. Also no, I don't have an endgame rogue, yes, I do have a ranger, no, I don't have dl/edl quiver (or mage offhand for that matter).
Rangers are NOT supposed to win kills over rogues on nearly all endgame bosses.
Ha. It's pretty sad that the view now is that there is only one damage class, one tank class, one heal class, and rangers/mages are just there for damage support and cheerleading. IMO it should be that mages are there for killing, rogues for locking, rangers for either killing or dmg support based on build. However, the game (and stupid resists) disagree :(
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Rogues are already the most op class, there's no need to make them even stronger. Yes, the quiver is better than the dagger, that's a good thing, but rogues still do more damage than rangers...

Is it unfair that the dagger skills are so easily overridden? Yeah, I can agree with that. Having the skills for dl and edl both stack on bosses could work.

The spite skills effect/damage are both pretty good. Maybe people will start making classes other than rogue now. Also no, I don't have an endgame rogue, yes, I do have a ranger, no, I don't have dl/edl quiver (or mage offhand for that matter).
Rangers are NOT supposed to win kills over rogues on nearly all endgame bosses.
Ha. It's pretty sad that the view now is that there is only one damage class, one tank class, one heal class, and rangers/mages are just there for damage support and cheerleading. IMO it should be that mages are there for killing, rogues for locking, rangers for either killing or dmg support based on build. However, the game (and stupid resists) disagree :(
What about support rogues :(
Fighter, rogue
Clan: Anarchy

Proud owner of epona's first doch gul bp :D

A lower skill cannot overwrite a higher level skill. That's how it is with incinerate, frostbite, vines, bees, shatter, etc. etc.
Think of DL spite as level 1, and Eldritch Spite as level 2. It's only logical.
For one, the difference is that they have different names and from different weapons, unlike other class skills. Also, there's the fact that Dragonlord Spite is literally irrelevant when there's an EDL Rondel. Something not experienced by rangers or mages, and the main reason that rangers unfairly get most of the endgame boss kills across every server.
The name doesn't matter. Since DL spite cannot be upgraded using skill points and can only be upgraded via getting EDL dagger, it's technically the same skill.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.