Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Patch Notes – Lancers of Lir Update

I 100% believe that if someone was good for every clan in the game except Avalon Aileron would argue against it.
+1. Lol most of the problems in the game today were because of the advice from self serving interests of players misguiding OTM from the early days.
Spawn timers are a start, but the monopolization of all the quest gear on one server is the main problem. Mainly iOS servers have this problem because of the low population. Android is a totally different ball game because of the massive number of players who generate true competition where it is hard for one clan to truly dominate the server. Best decision I have ever made was starting over on android.
DR Derp of Donn
Meh

Nice changes, im happy OTM listened to most of our feedback. 2 questions:

1. Charms are now buyable with gold and the tokens got removed?
2. Will it snow?
Tokens are still in.

No snow, only redesign.

The boss spawn window change is a direct increase to reward vs effort. It's a good change for everyone. You should be happy about it.
Window is good, reduced spawn time is not.
Remember those special boss spawn weekend events? Everything was due and it was either no life for days or let your clan down. Shorter spawns put too much emphasis on bosses and I agree with aileron that it leaves little time for other things to do.
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Nice changes, im happy OTM listened to most of our feedback. 2 questions:

1. Charms are now buyable with gold and the tokens got removed?
2. Will it snow?
Tokens are still in.

No snow, only redesign.
Come on Muldar!

Why no snow in December?!
Perkamentus, lv 230 Full Doch Gul Ice Mage
Avanor, lv 220 Rogue
Silvos, lv 191 Ranger

Retired Chieftain now Clansman of Pegasus, Lugh.

Rename game to "Celtic Camping"
I think anyone who can argue for long raid Windows is someone whose never experienced the monotony of actually camping them.
It's do or die on servers with competition and for end game clans who constantly need to have new fresh drops on offer for new members it's either
• camp on a rotation till the boss is secured for clan
•let the other clans have it & disappoint your members.

At end game this game is repetitive you need to kill the same bosses hundreds if not thousands of times before they yield good drops or quest armour. As such that one boss you didn't camp nearly always drops something good too lol! Or that one camp you think eh I'm not going to it or doing it is when that legit will spawn lol.
Clans like ours have to think outside of the box to do things like clan competitions etc to keep things fresh and players interested because we don't get much new content and eventually once a player experiences the joys of camping everything they do get bored lol.
It's good that there listening on reducing Windows but I think reducing by 24 hours isn't a fix but maybe a step in the right direction.
Sephiroth89 221 Warrior
Zaraki 225Rogue
Mince 221 Mage
SilentHit 225 Ranger

Member of a cult

We all have Light & Dark impulses what defines us is which we chose to act on.

The boss spawn window change is a direct increase to reward vs effort. It's a good change for everyone. You should be happy about it.
I'd hold the verdict on this one. OTM says the drop rates have increased, but by what? We don't know. Godly items could've gone from 1% to 1.5% and say it's a 50% increase in previous drop rate.

But one thing is for sure. Increased spawn times = more camping.

It happened with Snorri when they reduced timers by 10% (if anyone still remembers the spawn rate was change to 1:39 and spawn window was still 2 hours. Then it was put back to 1:50 and 10m windows).
It happened with seasonal events, when event bosses went from 2x a day to 5x a day.
It happened during mini-event boss weekends as well.

More camping, less time to do things. Same thing here.
Last edited by Aileron on Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

Remember those special boss spawn weekend events? Everything was due and it was either no life for days or let your clan down. Shorter spawns put too much emphasis on bosses and I agree with aileron that it leaves little time for other things to do.
All I remember that weekend was watching Ugnar outlock everyone. Everything else is a haze of camping...
Kyuubirouge - Morrigan - 200 Rogue locker
Reddit - Morrigan - 223 Druid slayer
Subreddit - Morrigan - 200 Ranger locker
JackRebbit - Morrigan - 215 Druid
Hachibirouge - Morrigan - 190 laziness solution rogue
Oshawott - 130 going nowhere

[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

I liked the boss spawn Halloween weekend because it allowed every clan to enjoy and win some.
World - Sulis
Clan - Toxic

H3ROsRogue - lvl 220 rogue
H3ROsRanger - lvl 200 ranger
H3ROsMage - lvl 220 mage
H3ROsDruid - lvl 220 druid
H3ROsWarrior - lvl 200 warrior
H3ROsLocker - lvl 190 rogue

Can't imagine losing kills to a ranger in 2019.

If we are going to be doing all this camping, can we at least get a fishing spot by Mordris ... :lol: i welcome short camp windows, but doing it every 1.5 days is exhausting to think about. I would much rather every 48 hours with a 12 hour window, since eliminating camping altogether doesn't seem to be on the agenda...

Btw, I think some other additional changes that should be addressed are adding chaos resists to DG armour, Guaranteeing a Pure from Prime, adding a 4th wearable to the Gelebron loot table. Armour rings abolished from Hrung, along with non caster helms and useless skulls like spring of life ..Starting with Banadage Wounds is kinda odd when there's so much worse in the loot table. They're more useful than Sacrfices braces. :geek:
Last edited by LadyNymeria on Thu Dec 08, 2016 7:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LadyNymeria
Level 230+ Rogue
General of Ascension
LadysHeart Level 220+ Druid
Level 220+ Ice Mage Valyria
Heartsbane 220+ Warrior
Level 220+ Ranger Sweet Tansy
Dreamfyre Level 220+ Lure Mage
190 Locker Rogue Catspaw

Danu