Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

The legend has returned

After a long journey through the lands of Celtic Heroes, I have finally decided to come back to my home land of Belenus. During my travels I have learned many great things like how to lvl to high lvls!! Now older players may already know who I am but for you newer folks, I'm pretty much a player that likes to joke around and most importantly... fight in the arena. Back in my KodiakReaver days I underwent elite training for Ronin slaying from the man himself, Guardog. I started a couple arena wars cause I love arena fights and that unfortunately gave me a bad reputation so I decided to take a long journey to other distant lands to learn the ways of the Celtic heroes, and now I am back better than ever. I have come back not only to see my old friends that are now way higher in lvls than me, but to take revenge on the fearsome beast, Abba. Because of this thirst for revenge I have decided to team up with the Ronins in order to take down this beast. I expect to fight many more battles against the beast and his clan. I have chosen to create a Druid but will not start until I have transferred my items from the distant lands of Lugh and Gwydion over to Belenus, so if you need to move out of Belenus, please contact me. Looking forward to playing along side my old friends once again, see you all in game!
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Re: The legend has returned

The legend... Obviously haha. You're a newer player in Belenus right? I remember seeing you destroy everyone in the arena over on Morrigan if that was you.

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

What stuff do you have on Gwydion to transfer?
“In 900 years of time and space, I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important”
— The Doctor, Season 6, Christmas Special

Gwydion
Rogue: FlameBlade21- 223+
Ranger: Ethain- 215+
Mage: Stump 211+

Epona
Rogue: Caliber 217+

I am sorry everybody, I have given up on finding an xfer because it takes to long and I'm to lazy. But this does NOT mean that the legend hasn't returned, because i will always be lurking around in the shadows :twisted: