Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Downfall

I thought this was yet another "CH is dying" thread :lol:

Former most powerful clan on Danu, Prime died because a new clan (Ascension) was created to weed out the inactive players in clan.
LordyIsBack - Lvl 121+ Warrior
Clan Prophecy (World Danu)
I'm taking a break from CH until the next questline is released. Possibly this next beta.

As for Belenus, Elementals has been dominant for as long as I remember and I think it was created sometime in 2012 cause I don't recall seeing it in 2011. Glad you brought this up though, I miss the good ol days in Belenus, watching the different clans come and go. VIP, Illuminati, LivingLegends, TeddyTeam, VIIP, APEX, KodiakReavers, Sucuro, and Prime... just a few great clans that have died off years ago.
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-
BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

I thought this was yet another "CH is dying" thread :lol:
I did open thinking "Please don't be yet another doom thread" :lol:

Unintentionally almost trolling

Rhiannon - Everyone's favourite Rookie!! The great guardian of HeroesOfDestiny

For Belenus, prior to Elementals there was a group called The Crew or Crew that I remember running around killing the Icelord Christmas Event Boss. You know back when I was a level 20 noob who couldn't kill Hagvar by himself. Back when Drag Disc Frags went for like 500k a piece.
Anyhow I have no idea why or how they disappeared.
S0RC3R3R - Lvl 65+ - Fire Mage - Arawn
Standing Bear - Lvl 25+ - Ranger - Fisherman - Arawn

Arawn's top clans merged into one clan during the carrowmore update http://www.celticheroes.info/2015/02/hi ... arawn.html

Lugh's top clan decided to just do bosses as a clan instead of grouping other clans, which squeezed out all the other small clans http://www.celticheroes.info/2016/06/hi ... erver.html
Lugh's was quite interesting; it seems like a server far different to most others, that I know of

Cheers for the links

Rhiannon - Everyone's favourite Rookie!! The great guardian of HeroesOfDestiny

For Belenus, prior to Elementals there was a group called The Crew or Crew that I remember running around killing the Icelord Christmas Event Boss. You know back when I was a level 20 noob who couldn't kill Hagvar by himself. Back when Drag Disc Frags went for like 500k a piece.
Anyhow I have no idea why or how they disappeared.
don't remember that clan, probably because I was very new to the game and had no idea what clans were lol... This was also back when I thought plate armor was the best armor in the game and was ecstatic when I finally had enough for it :lol:
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-
BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

When I have seen clans collapse that were leaders, it has been because they were cults of personality. The personality checks out or moves on and the whole things falls apart.
How many hats?

Server: Donn
Clan: Concordiia
Toons
Aoifa Strongbow-Mage-220
Naughty Vines-Druid-195l
Geriatric Ninja-Rogue-140