Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Best dual-log level partner for Druids?

Hey all,

After getting my ranger and mage to 215, I'm looking for 2 more characters to get up to 200+. I'm planning on working on my druid, so what class works best duo leveling with druid. I can dual log, so the two will always be leveling together.

Some people tell me that druid and rogue works the best, but I'm open to suggestions for any combo (including ranger/druid and mage/druid, even though I already have those classes at a high level).

Please give at least a short reason as to why a particular combo works, and I'd appreciate any skills suggestions too. :D

Thanks!
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Re: Best dual-log level partner for Druids?

I've always preferred a rogue because it's fast. I'm triple log lixing a druid rogue and mage combo right now. The rogue does most of the damage atm when mage is fire or ice.
Mage/Druid is ok if you don't have energy regens, but dps seems low to me.
Ranger/Druid levels decently also, but not very fast. I like that combo for bosses because you can kite them with bolas/root/longshot. It's really fun.
I haven't tried warrior/druid, but I wish I had. Rogues are squishy tanks, and warcry can bring many enemies to you to AoE. Rogue has no AoE.

Overall, I would say rogue if you want to level fast.
YouTube | Mystery Chest Simulator | Cooking Guide | Legacy Boss Guide

Rogue should be at least:
Riposte with rings (aoe dmg for mass killing)
Shadow strike
Quickstrike
Then whatever you want
Reflex for less auto dmg
Expose to help land druid skills
Sneaky (only when mobs are on druid)

Druid:
Bark for rogue
Nat touch (don't use embrace or druid draws agro before rogue can riposte)
Bees after riposte hits
Lightning strike
Vines (finish off mobs while you move to the next mob)
Next are optional:
Bless (useful for evading skills once you get into skill casting mobs)
Sanctuary (good for gathering mass mobs and having a barrier while riposte)
Ward of whatever you're fighting most (crush/slash usually good in carrow since 3/4 stars use both)

I agree with this, except I have a few alterations.
My druid doesn't have great gear to use a ton of skills. I use Touch, Breath, Bark, Abund, Vines. I use a 15% vit kite too
My rogue is similar to this. I use the top 3 skills on the list plus rend. Rend generates a lot of aggro for some reason, so it helps keep the mob on my rogue and off my druid when she casts bark (another high aggro skill). I was using reflexes, but traded it in for hide. Why did I do this? Because it was costing me tons of idols and time to get down to snorri to camp. Hide doesn't help leveling that much, but when you are a glass cannon it helps you travel from point to point easier.
YouTube | Mystery Chest Simulator | Cooking Guide | Legacy Boss Guide

Would it be better for my druid to focus more on damage (lightning strike, vines, bees) and only use like touch and bark? or should I focus on staying alive longer with support skills. I'll probably only be leveling on both these characters, without planning to do many bosses with them, so pure level builds is kinda what I'm looking for.

I'll probably end up tweaking my builds a couple times to see what fits me best, but now I have a pretty good place to start.

Thanks for the advice!
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

For druid and rogue skills I just did quickstrike, shadowstrike, sneaky, riposte and rend. For my druids skills I did Bark, touch, vines, lightning and storm. I thought this was a good combo because when bees is a higher lvl its hard to keep up with the energy it consumed. I didnt really like fast reflex for rogue because then you lose a dps skill and if you have a druid while lixing its not very necessary.
Whats better then Celtic? Something called life I heard....
Epona
225 Ranger
217 Rogue
220 Druid
216 Mage
216 Warrior
Real life is more important

My experience with druid so far has been the best with a rogue. I am lixing with a hybrid build atm (touch, storm, lightning, vines and bark)
I use bark instead of swarm because it gives the rogue im lvling with the option to go full dps without dieng alot. The rogue (my brother) is using quickstrike, sneaky attack, ss, riposte and poison weapons. Poison weapons also increases my auto attacks.
Main: Lifeguard (Mabon, level 215, druid)
Alt: Koningstan (mabon, level 104, warrior)
clansman of Novalis

I've been using a ranger/Druid combo for awhile now. I use an aoe style. My ranger pulls several mobs and for aoe skills uses explosive arrow, spikes, and my Druid uses bees and keeps ranger topped up on health. If Druid ever gets in trouble then ranger can heal Druid. In groups the two together are a really strong healing combo in addition to their dps. Not only does explosive arrow do aoe damage, but it does a good job at holding aggro. Also I might mention that I rarely use any elixirs. It's definitely an alternative play style but I have fun with it.
Black Company of Taranis

Mercenaries don't care about sides or politics, they care about getting paid.