Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Avandesora is recruiting!

I have got a problem,
this day I updated Celtic Heroes but as I started it I had to sign in again but I forgot my password because I used the "remember" function. I didn't register my email too. What can I do to get a new password? I spend a lot of money on this account and I played it very long too and reached a high Level. It would be bad if this would be over only because of the update.

Could this clan possibly be named after the Tree of Life from the Wheel of Time? If so that is amazing, if not, its still cool, just not as significant to me lol
Yurian, I didn't know you played on Lugh also! I am the one who earned your unicorn during 60x4 dicing on Epona.
LVRogue, retired Android scammer

Tricks and lies, like Alliance has always been doing

They are actually cruel, I would not be surprised if they started converting the clan into a feeder clan of Alliance.
The clan pretty much already is, people that join avan and level end up joining alliance. But it's not any better outside considering our current state (and a couple insane lunatics that think they know what their doing). Here's how it pans out, people decide to leave alliance, they share their wonderful stories about the infamous Lady Wonder, try to help us out, then get chased away by the insane lunatic. Everything is just a massive unfathomable show :lol:
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-
BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

They are actually cruel, I would not be surprised if they started converting the clan into a feeder clan of Alliance.
The clan pretty much already is, people that join avan and level end up joining alliance. But it's not any better outside considering our current state (and a couple insane lunatics that think they know what their doing). Here's how it pans out, people decide to leave alliance, they share their wonderful stories about the infamous Lady Wonder, try to help us out, then get chased away by the insane lunatic. Everything is just a massive **** show :lol:
Still not a feeder. But since you guys have messed up independent, lugh, phalanx etc, no one wants to join those.... feel free to recruit players, show them you are a better alternative than alliance.
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

The clan pretty much already is, people that join avan and level end up joining alliance. But it's not any better outside considering our current state (and a couple insane lunatics that think they know what their doing). Here's how it pans out, people decide to leave alliance, they share their wonderful stories about the infamous Lady Wonder, try to help us out, then get chased away by the insane lunatic. Everything is just a massive **** show :lol:
Still not a feeder. But since you guys have messed up independent, lugh, phalanx etc, no one wants to join those.... feel free to recruit players, show them you are a better alternative than alliance.
I have been trying to get a good clan going, I even co founded phalanx. But like the rest of the clans we failed because our chief went inactive
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-
BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD