Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Can you level as an ice mage?

Ice is awesome, just dont lix solo if your ice!!! I went ice at 180 and will never go back to fire. Being a hybrid is fun bit remember you have to choose one attunement, fire is better for lixing but its possible to lix as an ice mage
The only things that matter are these; what a man can do, and what a man can't do
-Captain Jack Sparrow
Arawn Clan: Resurgence
MickyDee (Ice Mage lvl 221)
Rerun (lvl 154 rogue)

World: Crom (MickJagger lvl 216)

It's been a while since I checked in on this post. I'm surprised to see its still alive :lol:

My Mage is at level 190 right now and leveling with a rogue and Druid.

I decided to do fire so far. I use fire bolt, firestorm, fire attunement, fire lure, pierce lure, sacrifice, and energy boost. I keep sacrifice on hand mostly for my rogue.

Now that I'm leveling in Dobby's room I'm thinking of switching to ice because I hear it's good for floor 3 and beyond. Can anyone confirm this?
YouTube | Mystery Chest Simulator | Cooking Guide | Legacy Boss Guide

Depends on mob. I dont know what wizards are weak to but fire does well on them. Armoured knights are weak to ice while wyrms I think (other than 205) are weak to fire. Dont know about sents. Eyes are weak to both equally I think. U could say ice plays better on tower resists 4th floor and on.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

I decided to do fire so far. I use fire bolt, firestorm, fire attunement, fire lure, pierce lure, sacrifice, and energy boost. I keep sacrifice on hand mostly for my rogue.
Wow you just had to post this. OTM will use this post as an excuse for the Void sacrifice skulls hrun drops every kill now.
Oderint Dum Metuant.

It's been a while since I checked in on this post. I'm surprised to see its still alive :lol:

My Mage is at level 190 right now and leveling with a rogue and Druid.

Now that I'm leveling in Dobby's room I'm thinking of switching to ice because I hear it's good for floor 3 and beyond. Can anyone confirm this?
Mobs in 200 edl boss room are close together and with a good blast you can almost kill many mobs with one hit. I guess thats why people say Ice would be good for that room. I went Ice when I was 225 because of Ostara Event and I like to nuke mobs.
Perkamentus, lv 230 Full Doch Gul Ice Mage
Avanor, lv 220 Rogue
Silvos, lv 191 Ranger

Retired Chieftain now Clansman of Pegasus, Lugh.