Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Tides of Fate - iOS Update

The excitement has officially died out. So annoyed at apple. We've been waiting 5 months for this.

I suspect this is OTM's fault. They should have told Apple to release the new client earlier
I wouldn't jump to conclusions. Otm still had to write in scripts and stuffs so They couldn't just send an unfinished client to apple. I blame apple and their stupid policies
+10^303 to blaming Apple.
LordyIsBack - Lvl 121+ Warrior
Clan Prophecy (World Danu)
I'm taking a break from CH until the next questline is released. Possibly this next beta.

Isn't it almost time for otm office to close to the day? Lol maybe tomorrow update will be ready....
Last edited by Darkbahamut on Tue Oct 11, 2016 3:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DarkBahamut - 220 Warrior
DarkDPS - 226 Rouge
DarkHealer - 182 Druid

I don't think there's been a wait as long as this one. I'll cry if we have to wait for update since otm has to leave office soon to go home
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

My guess is that apple has scheduled times that they update their store, just like Otm has scheduled times that they do server resets and maintenance. Idk how it works for apple to put an update on the store, but if they have to reset store servers I can c how they wouldn't want to do on the whims of app developers and would have scheduled times for it to happen. My guess is that Otm missed the morning release and we must now wait till tomm, or hope for an evening release (and that Otm puts in the ot to c it thru).

Has anyone at OTM reached out to Apple to see what the hold up is? This seems like an unusually long wait.
We are doing everything in our power to get the app released I can assure you.

Still looking into the issue at this time.

I feel as if I'm reading a really good story that keeps me curious about what's to happen on the next page.

I also lost my farming time today, but it's in exchange for being able to get 3x (?) gold from some kills, so I'll forgive Apple unless they delay this even more.
I'm taking a break from CH until the next questline is released. Possibly this next beta.

Has anyone at OTM reached out to Apple to see what the hold up is? This seems like an unusually long wait.

But that still doesn't answer the question, has apple been contacted, what did they say, what is the issue. Information would help. Instead of a reply that sounds like it came from a politician.
Dark Star 226 Ranger
VoodooChild 217 Mage
DireWolf 180 Rogue
General of Alliance

But that still doesn't answer the question, has apple been contacted, what did they say, what is the issue. Information would help. Instead of a reply that sounds like it came from a politician.
Mmmaybe this is what happened.
OTM: Hey what's with the delay on our update?
Apple: We're too busy, so we agreed on waiting 24 hours before release. Wait a bit more :twisted:
OTM: You little-
End call: 16 seconds.

Apple has been contacted, as I have previously said it is an App Store propagation issue meaning the build is live on their server but has yet to be pushed to the store page.

This is a common occurrence but we are doing everything we can to ensure the game is released asap.