Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Avandesora is recruiting!

We are a clan with a goal to help out the lower-mid level player base in Lugh.

Why should you join avandesora if you are new to lugh:
-a very nice staff( no delusional generals and chieftains :lol: )
-active help with quests and gear
-very nice members
-in the future we will host mini events such as power level events.

If you are interested, send me a mail in-game @mizza
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Re: Avandesora is recruiting!

I remember hearing you or marath say that is will not become a feeder clan of alliance and look at it now lol. Don't join any feeder clan related to alliance... we all know what happened with the last one they tried to make :lol:
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-
BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

I remember hearing you or marath say that is will not become a feeder clan of alliance and look at it now lol. Don't join any feeder clan related to alliance... we all know what happened with the last one they tried to make :lol:
Indeed it' not a feeder clan. 90% of the clan is made out of new players. That other 10% are alts of higher level players.

Now I ask you to please get out of my topic since you have the tendency to overexcessively troll in topics like this. It would be nice if this topic could stay clean.
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

I can vouch for all of Mizza's points.

Avandesora has been a helpful, fun, interactive clan whose members are kind and always had time to help me from when I joined as a somewhat unknown player as a recruit all the way to where I am now as a gen. I haven't seen even one person pushed to join a different clan or "groomed" for som particular type of endgame play style.

We are just here to help and to have fun. That has been the entirety of my experience in this clan, And by and large that has been the entire experience of others in the clan. You can always ask the members how they are doing, how they feel about the clan, whether anyone in the staff isinsane or whether they've been pushed to join a particular clan once they reach a particular level.

I'm certain you'll find that other people have similar things to say about the clan as I do.

Well presented Mizza! huge plus one!
killface lvl 155 Rogue of Balor
General of EXODUS

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCeZxVGzZCT1maDiO_iPo9dA

Mirdon lvl 200+ Mage of Epona

Clan Pantheon

Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't.

Yea and I could say the same about Acolytes, great feeder clan imo... that was until Axon and a few others that ran it gave up on it leaving everyone in the dust except for a few that got to join alliance early including me.
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

Yea and I could say the same about Acolytes, great feeder clan imo... that was until Axon and a few others that ran it gave up on it leaving everyone in the dust except for a few that got to join alliance early including me.
I don't know how to emphasise this more, but avandesora is NOT a feeder clan for alliance.

Although some people really wanted that I don't. I tell my avande clannies that they are totally free to make their own choices, can decide where they want to go. Avande is not a free ticket into alliance, they are seperate clans. We do have a few alts from alliance members in avande, but they are in there because they love helping newer players like me.

Lets start on the topic about clans that fell apart... You were in all of them, aco, indep, phalanx. What a coincidence that a positive mind like you was in all of those clans during their downfall?
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

I don't know how to emphasise this more, but avandesora is NOT a feeder clan for alliance.

Although some people really wanted that I don't. I tell my avande clannies that they are totally free to make their own choices, can decide where they want to go. Avande is not a free ticket into alliance, they are seperate clans. We do have a few alts from alliance members in avande, but they are in there because they love helping newer players like me.

Lets start on the topic about clans that fell apart... You were in all of them, aco, indep, phalanx. What a coincidence that a positive mind like you was in all of those clans during their downfall?
Well it seems that everyone except for you thinks that avan is a feeder clan, people join avan cause they want to join alliance, members of alliance help gear avan, people who want to join alliance are sent to avan, looks like a feeder clan to me lol. All those clans that died off died because of lack of leadership. Every leader gave up on Acolytes, indep was down to 1 general logging on which was DS, and phalanx died when DS and his gf went inactive with the bank.
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

It's sad when players can't advertise a recruiting for their clan without someone bashing it and bringing in drama.

Gb15, I'm starting to think you're a paranoid conspiracist. Do you peek through your living room blinds thinking alliance members are every where before you leave your house?
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

It's sad when players can't advertise a recruiting for their clan without someone bashing it and bringing in drama.

Gb15, I'm starting to think you're a paranoid conspiracist. Do you peek through your living room blinds thinking alliance members are every where before you leave your house?
Hey that was supposed to be a secret, no one must know that alliance members are actually CIA illuminati members that watch my every move making it so that I can't leave my house :roll: on a serious note, wouldn't it be logical for my clan to attempt to stop the rival clans feeder clan from recruiting more people?
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh