Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

New Forum Theme!

Hey Heroes,

Work has been completed on the forum!

Almost, still a few tweaks / plugins to add but the server backend has been upgraded and a new theme has been added.

Will take a bit of getting used to for now but our new forum has a lot more functionality and an improved mobile layout.

Few changes over the next few days so if you see anything broken let me know in the thread below.

Thanks.

Re: New Forum Theme!

This is horrible! Everything I don't need to notice is bold or in color or big, and what I need to see is dull, small and easy to blend in with the boxes of crap info I don't need. Speaking of, why do I have a huge box in the center of every window that opens that is in a language I didn't select and cannot read? How do I get rid of it?

And this msg at bottom of forum is annoying af

Ravaio
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

This is horrible! Everything I don't need to notice is bold or in color or big, and what I need to see is dull, small and easy to blend in with the boxes of crap info I don't need. Speaking of, why do I have a huge box in the center of every window that opens that is in a language I didn't select and cannot read? How do I get rid of it?
The colours are still being edited as mentioned in the post, at the moment it is simply default.

The default text is being edited as we speak.

And this msg at bottom of forum is annoying af

Ravaio
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.
+1 Absolutely!

Wow, this is so hard to get used to.... :laugh:
Also, where's the smiley list gone? I had to type the one above out....
LordOfDiablos: 228 Support Rogue
HealerOfEvil: 180 Support Druid
ButcherOfEvil: 180 Tank Warrior
Proud General of Enigma!
'Lord, you look like a gay detective moose' Limbro, 2015