Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Mobile data issue

Good day ! My ch doesn't work on 4g / Lte it keeps throwing me out after 15 seconds , but works perfectly fine on wifi . Do you know how to resolve this?
User: alphaali / alphar
World : Crom

Device Manufacturer - Apple

Device Model - 6 plus
Model Number - MGAA2AE/A
Current installed OS version - 10.0.1
Clan : Seed

Alphaali - Mage 221 ; Alphar - rogue 217; Alphaali1 - 189 ranger: Betawarrior - 190 ; Alphaaliza - Druid 130

:)

Re: Mobile data issue

I did mail them but no response and no it is not iOS 10. It was working fine past 2 months back , but from past 1 month I am facing this issue
Clan : Seed

Alphaali - Mage 221 ; Alphar - rogue 217; Alphaali1 - 189 ranger: Betawarrior - 190 ; Alphaaliza - Druid 130

:)

Re: Mobile data issue

As you are trying you play over 4G, could you check if your device uses the new internet addressing standard IPv6?
As this addressing standard has only started to be rolled out recently we have some upgrade work to do on our servers to make them compatible with the new addressing system.

Could you go to Settings - Network Settings - Edit Access Point - APN Protocol and let me know if this shows as IPv6? If you have any trouble locating it you can search for APN settings and this should locate it.

If this is set to IPv6 then you can create an new APN by:

Go to your Android’s main Settings.
Under Wireless & Networks, go to “mobile networks.” You many need to hit “more settings” to get to this option.
Tap on Access Point Names (that’s what APN stands for).
Press menu, and then hit “New APN.”
Enter in all the necessary information in each field by tapping on it and then pressing OK to save.
After you’ve finished entering all the settings, press menu again and then Save.
For the details you enter into the new APN you just use the exact same ones that you have in your current APN only set the addressing standard to IPv4 and NOT to IPV6. If you then use this as your APN whenever you play Celtic Heroes you should have no trouble contacting the servers.

Thank You