Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Clarification Please

So my other Thread got locked cos it was about previous Fashion (?) being brought back. Hadn't mentioned it coming from chests, but it got locked for that reason I guess.

Anyway, I am quite confused with this statement-
Muldar said fashion is bound. And also there is like 1% chance of getting that reaper. And by the time you get one someone will quit so it will bounce it out
So Fashion IS coming back? It ISN'T? The Fashion from those Test Event Chests are Bound? I'm extremely confused as I'm betting others are as well.

If you guys could let us all know what's gonna happen with Fashion, and if it will be similar to Event Lux, please let us know.
Would you kindly?

Re: Clarification Please

The question is who is Hison. What makes what he says is true? As I see it, Muldar said old chests are back on beta just to test some things.

So, no. Old event chests are not coming back and now stop the spam.
Perkamentus, lv 230 Full Doch Gul Ice Mage
Avanor, lv 220 Rogue
Silvos, lv 191 Ranger

Retired Chieftain now Clansman of Pegasus, Lugh.

The question is who is Hison. What makes what he says is true? As I see it, Muldar said old chests are back on beta just to test some things.

So, no. Old event chests are not coming back and now stop the spam.
I'm not asking if Chests are coming back, kindly read the OP again.

And I love Spam, could eat it all day. Shyt damn near choked me once but stuff happens. Although This Thread, is anything but
image.jpeg
Defs not Spam
image.jpeg (36.15 KiB) Viewed 2401 times
Would you kindly?

Guys, I don't think Hison added in the line after I said "my fashion is bound to me"

"It is very tight"

When I go on beta to assist in the testing I get roughly 50+ messages daily of "can I have your X, Y, Z" and these are usually things I am just wearing on my toon.

If I gave out everything I was wearing I would be standing in Farcrag in my tartan boxers ;)

While I understand it is beta and everyone want to play with cool stuff they may not see on their regular live servers, if I am spending all my time sending out every bit of fashion I have on it is taking away from my time to assist players and answer any questions they may have.

Again, the "Welcome to beta" thread in the beta section contains all the changes this update.

Old chests, not coming back. Old fashion, not coming back.

Guys, I don't think Hison added in the line after I said "my fashion is bound to me"

"It is very tight"

When I go on beta to assist in the testing I get roughly 50+ messages daily of "can I have your X, Y, Z" and these are usually things I am just wearing on my toon.

If I gave out everything I was wearing I would be standing in Farcrag in my tartan boxers ;)

While I understand it is beta and everyone want to play with cool stuff they may not see on their regular live servers, if I am spending all my time sending out every bit of fashion I have on it is taking away from my time to assist players and answer any questions they may have.

Again, the "Welcome to beta" thread in the beta section contains all the changes this update.

Old chests, not coming back. Old fashion, not coming back.
So what you are saying is we need a "Muldar npc" standing in the beta castle 24/7 with all your items for 1g each? Maybe expand it and do all the admin like Tapps aff etc. Then we can all roam beta as our favorite admins.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|

Well that's a huge relief, thank you Muldar! I was insanely confused when people started mentioning Fashion coming back as well. Hadn't realised some twisting of words was going on.

Anyway, thanks for clearing that up, next order of business is to make that Muldar NPC :lol:
Would you kindly?

Just so fashionable these days ;)

But yeah in future if someone said "Muldar said this" and you have further questions on the topic, please just ask myself for further clarification.

Helps keep everyone on the same page and makes sure no incorrect information is spread.

Reposting this:

(Edit)
Note from Muldar:

Just clarify up some misconceptions I think players may be having regarding the recent beta.

Old event chests are not coming back in this update, the chest offer in store is simply us testing targeted special offers in beta. (Long time player, recently spent plat etc)

Please read the "Welcome to beta" thread in beta section as it details the additions made in this second beta.

Once again, event chests in the store are simply a test of targeted special offers.

Thanks