Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Event Lux

OTM needs to think of everyone, not just those who purchase plat. A normal player would be pretty overwhelmed if he saw an ammy selling for 5m in a shop.
Go big or go find a different sandbox to play in. The good news is it's permanent so you have plenty of time to farm. I told you to sell plasma, geez, stop being selfish. Your plasma will help poor Timmy.
Lol

Farm 5m for an ammy? Nty. And I'm sure no one else wants to take the time to farm 5m aswell. 5m is over $200 in plat/chests... As I said early, no lux item needs to be worth over $100 in the shop, aka 2m
The lux has to reflect current pices if brought back, no question about it. Or else the evonomy will be ruined for sure. Sorry but it is what it is.

And zyz is right, youl have plenty of time to farm. Lol

You talk like farming 5m is like a walk in the park. Lol. A few months ago I did nothing but farm for a week, 4-5 hours a day and was only able to get 600-650k. I told myself there was no way I was doing that again because of how time consuming it is. So yea, 5m lux in the shop is clearly aimed for plat buyers. The economy was never ruined back when wyld Ammys were still in shop, what makes you think that the enitre economy will fall just because an ammy is selling for 1.5m (it's original price) in the shop? Market price? I haven't seen anyone sell a wyld ammy in months, no one knows exactly what they sell for.
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-
BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

Farming in game sucks. I'd rather go mow a few lawns and earn enough to buy plat to sell items to make gold. In fact I'd rather stab myself in the eyes than spend hours and hours and days farming gold.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

@GB As has been said many times-

If you bring back Old Lux it'll make alot of people who payed up the ass for it mad. It'll be even worse if you brought back that Lux at the original price.

If you want to see alot of Old Players get upset then the way to do it is bring back something they payed double or triple for.
Would you kindly?

@GB As has been said many times-

If you bring back Old Lux it'll make alot of people who payed up the ass for it mad. It'll be even worse if you brought back that Lux at the original price.

If you want to see alot of Old Players get upset then the way to do it is bring back something they payed double or triple for.
Honestly I do not see it that way, I would be happy I could buy the other lux types for my other classes since I like the one type I have now. Like if I had a reaper ring for my rogue, I would like one for my ranger too, just that I can't afford a second one.

All OTM needs to do is bring back all past event lux and make the people happy for awhile, never introduce event styled lux ever again, and start working on better raid gear that will be able to match or almost match lux. Why should OTM go through all the hassle of creating new lux every season when they could just bring up the old coding for the past event lux and its vendors and simply put them in the castle.
Im confused. Are you saying Lux should be (slighty) better than Raid gear? If so, I completely disagree. Whats the point of killing Raid then when I can just buy my gear? Raid drops should always be better than shop items.
Perkamentus, lv 230 Full Doch Gul Ice Mage
Avanor, lv 220 Rogue
Silvos, lv 191 Ranger

Retired Chieftain now Clansman of Pegasus, Lugh.

All OTM needs to do is bring back all past event lux and make the people happy for awhile, never introduce event styled lux ever again, and start working on better raid gear that will be able to match or almost match lux. Why should OTM go through all the hassle of creating new lux every season when they could just bring up the old coding for the past event lux and its vendors and simply put them in the castle.
Im confused. Are you saying Lux should be (slighty) better than Raid gear? If so, I completely disagree. Whats the point of killing Raid then when I can just buy my gear? Raid drops should always be better than shop items.
That's how it is now isn't it? Lux tends to be way better than what you get from raid bosses but I still see you guys killing all raid bosses, even aggy when you stumble across him.
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-
BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

When I examine players on my world, and in beta also, most actual end game players don't equip much event lux. People have mord, Necro, and gele rings - but maybe one lux ring tops. Sometimes you see attack rings from the regular shop but those aren't being removed. Braces it's some of the event ones, gele, Mordris, proteus or Necro - but rarely a event lux one. Same with ammys, you rarely see one. People may use a reaper ring but outside of locking bosses virtually no end game players use a wyld ammy.

It's typically people under 220 who are leveling, brand new end game players who haven't earned raid drops yet, and people who are clan less or from a non dominant clan who rarely raids. Those people can't get the better raid drops and those are the people who will be most affected by the removal of high end lux items.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|