Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Is this rumor true?

Something like the xp charm that dropped in 2011 and had maybe 2-5 on a whole server isn't suddenly going to drop 30 of them. Rare items will still be rare like people still pay stupid amounts for rad Es armor and that boss has not stopped spawning.
The XP and ability items will not be in the live release.

Not 100% on whether they are in the beta build but Design inform me they will not be in release.
your either bringing back all old bosses and drops or your not....this above is bad practise. OTM do you want players thinking your just looking after yourselves again?

disgraceful behaviour if these items are not included.

*question for muldar*
do you agree on this above as a community liaison of game who should have non biased opinion between player base and game maker?

Something like the xp charm that dropped in 2011 and had maybe 2-5 on a whole server isn't suddenly going to drop 30 of them. Rare items will still be rare like people still pay stupid amounts for rad Es armor and that boss has not stopped spawning.

Not 100% on whether they are in the beta build but Design inform me they will not be in release.
your either bringing back all old bosses and drops or your not....this above is bad practise. OTM do you want players thinking your just looking after yourselves again?

*question for muldar*
do you agree on this above as a community liaison of game who should have non biased opinion between player base and game maker?
I should probably clarify my previous post, in their current state the items are broken.

Design have decided on removing them currently but many of the old items that dropped are still on bosses.

While I do understand player frustration with not being able to get these items I do understand why it has been removed in its current state.

*question for muldar*
I should probably clarify my previous post, in their current state the items are broken.

Design have decided on removing them currently but many of the old items that dropped are still on bosses.

While I do understand player frustration with not being able to get these items I do understand why it has been removed in its current state.
they have always been in terms (broken) otm has always known this many years (many topics on it)....but they were still allowed to stay in the game and be used.

so with that being known it's totally irrelevant the condition/description of these charms.

so either now they all get removed from game or they get added....is surely fairest acceptable way otm should go about this for all so we are all on a even playing field.

"what's good for one is bad for all". with your statement muldar from OTM

others wise we are playing...Celtic Favours.

needs adressing muldar pronto bud thanks.

*question for muldar*
I had to laugh about how serious you're coming off over this charm. It's a video game. They should just make a statement saying "or bad, we decided not to bring back ALL legacy bosses but most"

Yeah Yeah I get it, they said all bosses. Maybe a few don't make it back. And, ya know, it's not that big of a deal
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

I had to laugh about how serious you're coming off over this charm. It's a video game. They should just make a statement saying "or bad, we decided not to bring back ALL legacy bosses but most"

Yeah Yeah I get it, they said all bosses. Maybe a few don't make it back. And, ya know, it's not that big of a deal
All the bosses have made it back, the issue is the charms have been removed from the loot table, not the boss doesn't spawn.

Muldar please clarify what you mean by 'broken'
Oderint Dum Metuant.

All the bosses have made it back, the issue is the charms have been removed from the loot table, not the boss doesn't spawn.

Perhaps it has something to do with the permanent experience boost?...
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

I think broken as in the multiplier works on knows and combos making leveling far faster, doubly so now you can hotbar it only for the kill part and use heavy dps the rest of the time.

Also the ability ones shave hours and hours off training abilities which reduces the need for many wis Lix since it stacks.

I think broken as in the above sense.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|

I think broken as in the multiplier works on knows and combos making leveling far faster, doubly so now you can hotbar it only for the kill part and use heavy dps the rest of the time.

Also the ability ones shave hours and hours off training abilities which reduces the need for many wis Lix since it stacks.

Yea thats not a good enough reason
Oderint Dum Metuant.

They don't stock with elixirs. I've tried.