Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Is this rumor true?

I would LOVE to listen to the tears of the new players
In a game where players neither audibly speak or are seen... :lol:

I'm all for the old bosses coming back. Gives us more to do and if people get good gear out of it then I'm all for it! We have to remember that by EG the game becomes a team effort. The more clannies who have better gear the easier it is to down Bosses and the easier it is to supply everyone with gear.
Would you kindly?

The amount of people that are upset because an item made up of a few pixels will have less worth is really intriguing. My question is, how do you people take a mobile game so seriously? The things in this game have no value in real life and a majority of the items you are all mad about coming back barely even help. They're merely for bragging rights. I understand that the problem may be that the value of these items will decrease but honestly, are you people really that upset because you spent a large amount of pixelated currency on a pretty much worthless item, and it will decrease in price?

The amount of people that are upset because an item made up of a few pixels will have less worth is really intriguing. My question is, how do you people take a mobile game so seriously? The things in this game have no value in real life and a majority of the items you are all mad about coming back barely even help. They're merely for bragging rights. I understand that the problem may be that the value of these items will decrease but honestly, are you people really that upset because you spent a large amount of pixelated currency on a pretty much worthless item, and it will decrease in price?
How many pixels are in a ***? Aren't they also mined from the ether through computational cycles?

I can sort of understand the scarcity argument but really its only fair to new players and the android servers to offer this content rarely. Much like bitcoins in game items suffer massive price fluctuations, always have, and likely always will.

If you had them for a long time you have already enjoyed having a rare item. This game economy is all about the future as well as the past. Knows have fluctuated from 5-6k down to 2.5k despite being available 100% of the time. Some lux became worth the npc vendor price because no one would buy that junk while others retain 5-10x the original value. Ancient idols are never coming back and yet are worth about the same today as when live in game (only superior for tanking).

I have around 250 wands from the 2012 cloud boss including tempests and probably 40 storms. I still hold by far the largest amount on my server, over any other, not to mention lots of others like godly spider items, yet am 100% ok with this.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|

So keeping rare items is more important than bringing back bosses and having something to do?
Lugh
Rogue - Bugs 221
Been a Celtic Heroes Shill since 2011 ._.
"There are so many bugs in this game that sometimes it feels like I’m playing Starship Troopers"

Connacht armour bosses are going to spawn frequently too? There is literally no point... the armour has garbage stats and it was only good to collect and see them rise in value and to look cool. I've seen people buy hundreds of dollars in plat just so they could afford the rare armour. I can already see this is going to piss off a lot of people including me.

Can someone list off exactly all the rare pieces you will be able to gain now that you couldn't before? The only thing I can think of is that armor that's red that looks like solstice armor.

But I'd say if you're really mad about having a rare item and someone else can suddenly get it, then you must not have any real stresses in your life.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Something like the xp charm that dropped in 2011 and had maybe 2-5 on a whole server isn't suddenly going to drop 30 of them. Rare items will still be rare like people still pay stupid amounts for rad Es armor and that boss has not stopped spawning.
Thyra 204 rogue (Rosmerta)

Faolan Wariche 224 warrior (Arawn retired)