Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Is this rumor true?

As I've said in the other post, and I will bring up here...

With an item that was DATED *Halloween 2011* it was ment to NEVER come back. Why do you think Earthstone, Connacht armor, Winterking, and Ymir weapons weren't dated?

If this happens then anything can happen basically. The whole economy will be messed up, hunter, lanrik, frost guard, camos, growths, shrinks, reaper rings, wyld ammies, anything could be ruined if this is, and the scary part is we don't know when it could happen. Just remember what you vote for today can affect you in the future...
World - Lugh
Furyion - 192 Ice Mage
Stonelord - 100 PvP Warrior
Lavalord - 60 PvP Warrior
Keepin' it old school.
Do you like Celtic Heroes? Join the Official Unofficial Discord today!
https://discord.gg/mPHnzmr

I value having more to do over how much or how rare the drops are.

Kind of hoping the next update generates renewed interest by people who went inactive long ago from sheer boredom and lack of content and I know I am not alone.
Homeworld: Gwydion
Clan: Relentless

I wasn't around then, so could I ask what is so special about the Undead Fire Titan or his armour? He was like, lvl 70, right? The armour appears to have really low stats, so is there something to it that the obvious stats don't show? Is it the look? Not intending to be sarcastic or rude at all. I just hear lots of folks talking about him and wondered why. Thanks. :)

With an item that was DATED *Halloween 2011* it was ment to NEVER come back. Why do you think Earthstone, Connacht armor, Winterking, and Ymir weapons weren't dated?

If this happens then anything can happen basically. The whole economy will be messed up, hunter, lanrik, frost guard, camos, growths, shrinks, reaper rings, wyld ammies, anything could be ruined if this is, and the scary part is we don't know when it could happen. Just remember what you vote for today can affect you in the future...
Maybe these won't be dated 2011. Then problem solved.

Fury, notice a lot of us have lanrik and hunter and wyld ammys in this thread and we're all ok with it. Apparently you're in the minority.

An economy isnt going to be ruined unless you're counting the economy as the couple dozen players on each server that own rares.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

There's two sides to the argument and both are perfectly valid points,
1/ the original sets/pieces that collectors have paid a lot for will decrease in value as well as the rarity.
2/ the added content of things to do is a bonus for many players, attain once extremely rare items more frequently than purple crowns :p

The simple solution to me would be to give the original sets/pieces something extra, or the new something less or different to original

Do u even realize how stupid your argument is?
Tough luck kiddo - new armour is "DATED *Halloween 2011*"
Ranger lvl 215
Android,Fingal