Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: How does the randomness work in this game?

However, I have wondered this because at spawns right after resets I've seen common loot between worlds. For example on a recent reset my world got a godly bandage wounds brace and I saw a post of another world getting a godly bandage wounds brace. Really, the godly bandage wounds braces aren't that common. I've also seen this happen several other times with rare drops on mord Necro event and hrung.
Actually I think we have had multiple godly bandage wounds drop on Gwydion. Would have to ask all clans check the banks again, but I recall at least 3 dropping total, so it may be the most common godly item. :D
Lol

Anyhow I am curious it's not the only thing I've noticed. Maybe chance I just don't have enough info. I think we have had 2 godly bandage drop to my clan so maybe it is.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|

How it works is that when a boss dies, the algorithm will first roll on whether a dark shadow or void item will drop. If a void is rolled, a second roll takes place to pick the void drop and the best void drops have a much lower chance to drop than the unwanted void drops. That's why u see so Many godly bandage wound and void totem. So not only the chance of a godly drop is very Low, the chance of a good godly drop is even lower. That's why a godly blood ring has never dropped on some server but u have many godly bandage wound. There isn't a godly laxative ring in the loot table or this would drop more than godly bandage wound.

If you're asking if bosses or chests have their items already decided upon spawn (purchase), then I'd say no.

When we killed bosses that one time after reset, when OTM had to rewind the servers back an hour afterwards (forgot the reason), we got different drops.
A mage at heart... Fire mage that is.
Currently actively playing the game.

Probably a massive dice roll for everything since everything is so random...lvl 60 now and skills hit differently every time!!!
What? I'm pretty sure there's some formula and a random number generator or else I wouldn't hit a 150 fire bolt followed by a 400 bolt.
Many many topics on this particular issue. This one is about drops not damage (wait til you are higher and the difference in hits is up to 3000 :/ )
Thyra 204 rogue (Rosmerta)

Faolan Wariche 224 warrior (Arawn retired)

From lots of personal experience these are the drop rates....
Crap useless drops: almost always

Useful on alts: sometimes

Useful: rare

Very useful: almost never

Overpowered highest tier items everyone actually wants: never ever drop.(don't exist).

Examples include: void moon helm(never ever dropped anywhere)
Godly blood ring( only 5 in entire game and my server isn't one of them)
Void firebolt skull(never seen or even heard of one existing)
Godly oblivion ring(never seen or heard of one dropping)
MortalCreed 225 Rogue
EMT 136+ Druid
Zapto 215+ Mage
Noob of Avalon:D
FULL DOCH GUL+VOID DAGGER
My YouTube Channel: https://youtu.be/ajhrygBzBBU