Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Best clan on mabon? (Im new here)

Oh. What about Elite? They seem pretty serious
They bit the dust a while back, they were a good clan in terms of getting stuff killed, but not the most popular...
Here's the basics
Wolfgang most powerful, kill 90% of world bosses atm, get most 6* edl bosses
Myrmidon camp 170 an 180 mostly, get a hrung now and then
Insanity, used to be decent, have become inactive recently, but can kill endgame bosses up to proteus
Thund3rstruck- 225 DG Warrior
St0rm- 215 Druid
Bowz- 215 Ranger
Wolfgang

Haven is Elite,
they had to recreate the clan when Update 3 came out because of a bug, its the same clan, just different name.
Was****
*in before the flame war starts*
Talks about flame wars, proceeds to insult a clan that dominated for years. WG has barely been on top for a few months. Have some class and some respect for a clan that has the most accomplishments and history on this server.
RunAndSteal~ 220 Ranger~ Mabon
StabAndSteal~ 170 Rogue ~ Mabon

I see no insults... I was merely stating facts, as was obvious to anyone with half a brain, I also remember saying that elite were good at getting things killed, so again, get down off your high horse and chill out, do you even play here anymore?
Thund3rstruck- 225 DG Warrior
St0rm- 215 Druid
Bowz- 215 Ranger
Wolfgang

You're right. You definitely had no intentions whatsoever of insulting Elite. As for me being on a high horse, I was merely asking you to be respectful, anyone with half a brain could see that. I do play occasionally. Game content is lacking in many aspects. I'd rather spend my time playing Overwatch or LoL than sit around camping for hours only to get mediocre drops.
RunAndSteal~ 220 Ranger~ Mabon
StabAndSteal~ 170 Rogue ~ Mabon