Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Weekend Mini Event - Boss Spawn Weekend!

Safer thing is not do anything at all. :lol:
But seriously, you guys change Snorri spawn window from 2 hours to 10m, changed Event bosses from 2 hours to 10m, changed Otherworld boss spawns to 10 mins. It has been done several times, already. Changing the spawn window shoudnt cause any errors at all, it is after all just a parameter change.

The reason why players hate these fast spawns is because it entails all day camping. That was the primary feedback last mini event, and I think OTM shouldve listened rather than ignoring us, YET AGAIN.
Possibly but as a Community Manager I wish to run events that may benefit players or that players can have fun participating in.

While I understand your frustration with having to camp the window will hopefully give equal opportunities to all clans on a server.

Permanent changes are much easier to do than temporary ones and as you have brought up in the past errors can occur when changing data.

As I mentioned in my previous post this feedback has not been ignored, while we are not doing it for this mini event we may do in future events.
Muldar u said countless time pureness will be added to Prot Base on next reset. Next reset is Friday, why wont it be added?
As I mentioned in my original post (http://celtic-heroes.com/forum/viewtopi ... 10#p677481) The addition of Pureness to Base was planned for the next update but possibly on a restart.

While I would wish it to be added to the next restart, due to workload the Design Team will be adding this with the next update.

Maybe I'm looking at this the wrong way but on the whole idea of long spawn timers giving all clans equal opportunity doesn't add up. Long random times give more opportunities to those people that have less real life activities or careers that enable them to stay logged in. This isn't an insult but it is a disadvantage to those of us that have limited log in time or in some cases could schedule breaks and lunches around a specific spawn time. I have a clan mate that has a career in which he can almost always have the game running and can camp and then you have others, like me, that could schedule to log in if we knew when a boss would spawn.

So the long spawn times do not cater equally at all.

And if we're looking at 'all' having equal opportunities at bosses, then why not just have all bosses at a random 48 hour spawn instead of selective ones.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

@pismbo
I am (or I was) in a secondary clan.
On arawn it goes like this:
Top of the food chain has braves and resurgence ruling the playground. They kill all bosses.
Then there's unit. Their leader has um... Questionable actions. They kill hrung mostly, with the occasional aggy.
Then there's an alliance of three clans. Vanguard, dragonsouls, and forsaken, with lancers and celticshadows wanting to join (vanguard and forsaken dislike lancers, forsaken dislikes Celtic shadows. They are unlikely to join because they have a tough time killing even mete bosses) they can kill aggy... But that's it. Forsaken likes going solo and sometimes kills aggy by itself. The only Druids in forsaken are below 100 except one inactive. The tank is a full dl with lux shield and a mord spear. The dps is great, but not many dl/edl sets to do enough divine damage and add enough health and energy to stay alive and dish out dps. With all three clans it's about a 15 minute kill, but with just forsaken it commonly rages. Since they have no Druids, resto spamming and idol spamming is needed by everybody to beat this. And sometimes, the tank can't keep up. This makes wipes and 20 minute kills commonplace.
You mention dl and edl sets but it still takes that long? Is your clan only 3 people or something? I often do aggy with 1-2 friends (3-4 total toons) and it never gets close to raging. Even as a full focus Mage I can tank it pretty easy while still getting kill. Seems like you're exaggerating a bit (especially since you so often consider yourself an endgame player)
Level 220 mage- InnerCircle of Rhiannon
Necro, proteus, unox kills :D
http://www.celticheroes.net/profile.php?hero=runvs

@pismbo
I am (or I was) in a secondary clan.
On arawn it goes like this:
Top of the food chain has braves and resurgence ruling the playground. They kill all bosses.
Then there's unit. Their leader has um... Questionable actions. They kill hrung mostly, with the occasional aggy.
Then there's an alliance of three clans. Vanguard, dragonsouls, and forsaken, with lancers and celticshadows wanting to join (vanguard and forsaken dislike lancers, forsaken dislikes Celtic shadows. They are unlikely to join because they have a tough time killing even mete bosses) they can kill aggy... But that's it. Forsaken likes going solo and sometimes kills aggy by itself. The only Druids in forsaken are below 100 except one inactive. The tank is a full dl with lux shield and a mord spear. The dps is great, but not many dl/edl sets to do enough divine damage and add enough health and energy to stay alive and dish out dps. With all three clans it's about a 15 minute kill, but with just forsaken it commonly rages. Since they have no Druids, resto spamming and idol spamming is needed by everybody to beat this. And sometimes, the tank can't keep up. This makes wipes and 20 minute kills commonplace.
You mention dl and edl sets but it still takes that long? Is your clan only 3 people or something? I often do aggy with 1-2 friends (3-4 total toons) and it never gets close to raging. Even as a full focus Mage I can tank it pretty easy while still getting kill. Seems like you're exaggerating a bit (especially since you so often consider yourself an endgame player)
One edl set (new recruit, haven't been to an aggy since he joined)
Two dl sets (one has weps, it's a rogue, but he has no lux and isn't on much. The other is the tank.)
We used to have a Mage but he switched clans
6-8 people max, only one with a dl set, no Druid, no Mage, just two warriors some rogues and a ranger is what was usually expected for aggy raids
Wafflez.
(|%}^=