Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

which clan is stronger?

is invictus/ronin stronger than sylph/Elementals?
I am asking this because I don't know which clan line to join. I am asking questions before I start on this world and join any clan.
I am looking for a clan that is strong and active, I want to join the clan that fights hard when a war is started and a clan that helps out players that are being killed in the arena.

Re: which clan is stronger?

You should go to the clan that doesn't laugh at you when you whine about your cartoon being killed by other cartoons in a video game. I'm not sure why anyone actually gets upset when they get killed in arena. That's what it's for
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

is invictus/ronin stronger than sylph/Elementals?
I am asking this because I don't know which clan line to join. I am asking questions before I start on this world and join any clan.
I am looking for a clan that is strong and active, I want to join the clan that fights hard when a war is started and a clan that helps out players that are being killed in the arena.
Elem is a millions times better than ronin. I wouldn't even consider ronin an end game clan at this point. As for sylph vs invic i dont really know much I would say sylph is a friendlier environment and overall better. So I would join sylph if i were you.
Beast25 - Warrior 227

Belenus- Elementals

Depends what youre looking for. Ronins pretty good at Snorri, and getting the occasional hippo now and then. Sometimes ronin ventures out into Summoning chambers too

Which clan is stronger?
Thats actualy a good question and can be answered in a few words.

- Forget Lvictus
-Ronin has the advantage that their lvl req to join is lower
-sylph hangs out in arena too often, but they can help you with DL amoury, they got pretty strong
-Elementals, the clan to join when you are after exalted dl , not saying..join just to grab items and then get lost, thats coward.

-Work hard, play hard, camp hard..get rewarded were the ideals of that clan, we are...growing..

In case you realy want to move something on that server, join Urmel Clan

Cheers,
Intro aka Couch aka the guy who doesnt likes anyone ( word on the street)
:shock:
CouchPotato 223 Rogue, Belenus

If you can't devide us, you can't conquer us.

Which clan is stronger?
Thats actualy a good question and can be answered in a few words.

- Forget Lvictus
-Ronin has the advantage that their lvl req to join is lower
-sylph hangs out in arena too often, but they can help you with DL amoury, they got pretty strong
-Elementals, the clan to join when you are after exalted dl , not saying..join just to grab items and then get lost, thats coward.

-Work hard, play hard, camp hard..get rewarded were the ideals of that clan, we are...growing..

In case you realy want to move something on that server, join Urmel Clan

Cheers,
Intro aka Couch aka the guy who doesnt likes anyone ( word on the street)
:shock:
Just to clearify my statment, in my opinion there is no clan on Belenus that 100% supports my ideals and i figured ihave to live with that, in my opinion every player on belenus sits in the same boat as i do, thats how ideal with people.
There is no such crap as Enemies, in case you wanted to join Bele and our clans feel free to ask me whenever you need .
CouchPotato 223 Rogue, Belenus

If you can't devide us, you can't conquer us.

It kinda depends on what ur looking for ig. Like intro, I found that neither clan line rlly shared my ideals. Both clan lines have good and bad ppl. They both have their good points and their problems. I've been in lnvct/ronin, and am currently in sylph (hopefully elems soon). Personally I didn't care for lnvct/ronin, which is y I left for sylph.

Imo sylph has been more friendly, helpful, and active than lnvct/ronin. And u don't often see lnvct/ronin attempting raid bosses beyond aggy and sometime hippo. They do ok on dl, mostly just snorri tho, and I can't rlly say about edl since I haven't been to that many myself.

Idk about elem and sylph but I'm in invic and I like it here.
Ronin go hard on dl and edl bosses sometimes and hippo, and invic going for frozen bosses and aggy.
Before couple weeks high lvls from ronin moved to elem and thats kinda sucks but we are having fun and Ronin and invic are friendly and very nice.
We are trying to do our best and we are becoming stronger every day

Thx for the replies everyone, are any of these clans aggressive? is there regularly fights with these clans? are there any other clans apart from the ronin/invictus and sylph/elementals? sorry for all the questions just want to find out a lot so I join the right clan for me.