Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Fishing Update Open Beta Sign Up!

So the only change to off hands will be cool down? No adding nature fire or ice magic or DMG boost?
The cool down has been reduced to 90 seconds for this update.
The issue is not the cool down man. It is that the items offer stats that have nothing to do with what the class actually does.
Mage and Druid Mainhand: Crushing Damage... what? Why? They dont melee anything! How about CDR on Natures Touch? Fire Bolt? Bonus Damage or Heal? Anything
Warrior Sword: Why would anyone use a crappy sword when they can use a spear that 1. does more damage and 2. Adds more tankiness. If you want to make the sword good, give it tank stats that can compare to mordris spears.
You may wish to add that to the original thread in F&S.

Thanks

So the only change to off hands will be cool down? No adding nature fire or ice magic or DMG boost?
The issue is not the cool down man. It is that the items offer stats that have nothing to do with what the class actually does.
Mage and Druid Mainhand: Crushing Damage... what? Why? They dont melee anything! How about CDR on Natures Touch? Fire Bolt? Bonus Damage or Heal? Anything
Warrior Sword: Why would anyone use a crappy sword when they can use a spear that 1. does more damage and 2. Adds more tankiness. If you want to make the sword good, give it tank stats that can compare to mordris spears.
The issue was the cooldown. Thanks for implementing it OTM.

Now if only you guys start looking at the other awesome ideas in F&S section...
Adrohan - 226 Rogue, Fingal
Get kills or die trying!
First Mordris n Necro kill on Android, nuff said
http://www.celticheroes.net/profile.php?hero=Adrohan

I think it's kind unreasonable to ask for all these added things, Mage and Druid weps already add focus, and a huge amount of it. DL sword is fine, it's not otms fault most mages carry pierce and not slash lure. And if a warriors sword should add vit because of tanking, my dagger should add Dex for support build.
LordOfDiablos: 228 Support Rogue
HealerOfEvil: 180 Support Druid
ButcherOfEvil: 180 Tank Warrior
Proud General of Enigma!
'Lord, you look like a gay detective moose' Limbro, 2015

Is there any other pets?

Also is the beta already live?
Yes, bear is not the only pet.

Beta is not currently live, you will receive a further email when live.
So is there going to be event chests or just any chests or nah
There will be chests with the update.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When you apply you should receive an auto confirm email from myself, when the beta is live / sign up is closed you will receive a further email from myself.
Any idea when beta will go online and we start getting accepted? Thanks!
Class: Druid, Ranger & Rouge
Level: 220
Started playing ch in 2011
Retired
Ranger level 220
Rouge 220

Is there any other pets?

Also is the beta already live?
Yes, bear is not the only pet.

Beta is not currently live, you will receive a further email when live.
So is there going to be event chests or just any chests or nah
There will be chests with the update.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When you apply you should receive an auto confirm email from myself, when the beta is live / sign up is closed you will receive a further email from myself.
Any idea when beta will go online and we start getting accepted? Thanks!
If you would of looked at the first page you would of seen it says beta is scheduled August 17th

PLEASE GOD tell me I won't have to spend another couple of mil on pet tokens to max another freakin pet to lv 6

OTM....plz...don't do this to me lol..

Keep in mind it takes 128 tokens to max out a pet. Buying them on a server which sells them for 100-130k each can end up becoming very VERY expensive.

Please find a way around making us shell out tons of $$$ again, only to get a pet which can't be sold for gold or sold back for at least a fraction of the pet tokens used to level it.