Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Car toons are harassive

Watch out for the drones!!!!!! They will haunt you when you are asleep xd
WHIRRRR
Lugh
Rogue - Bugs 221
Been a Celtic Heroes Shill since 2011 ._.
"There are so many bugs in this game that sometimes it feels like I’m playing Starship Troopers"

A lugh player has been constantly harassing us, accusing us of sending cars under her house to keep her awake. She's been spearing several other lies like a few clannies being talibans. She even calls our clan alisis, including on twitter. She makes every new player run away from our server because of all these lies. Apparently I'm responsible for Nice terrorist attack ...
We've been reporting her for a while. All we get is " we are following this and are in contact with the player "
And then when we try to turn one of her lies into a joke, so we don't get ( too ) mad, the toons get deleted and we get a warning ?
I don't think she's the one scaring people away, it's the "other" one, the one that's obsessed with asswipes and destroying everyone she doesn't like (which is a lot of people because most people hate her lmao).
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-
BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

Pretty sure being pmed by someone, and told the server's biggest clan is ruled by talibans made a few new players run away too
World : Lugh
Clan: Pegasus
Istael : druid lvl 221
Zeto : rogue lvl 223
Istalrì : mage lvl 213

World: Sulis
Clan: Retribution
Guppy: warrior lvl 220
Hotu: ranger lvl 220
Ryujin: mage lvl 220
Istael: druid lvl 220
Xisuthros: warrior lvl 220

I'd fall out dying of laughter if someone tried to tell me something like that
It was funny, now it's annoying and even sad. A clanny was checking twitter and found a dozen of tweets from this player saying ridiculous stuff like this.

Want to know the funny part. Over 150 people are following her and reading that nonsense!

If you want to find her tweets pm and ill help you find it because they are hilarious.
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

It was funny to start with hearing her deluded comments now it is just sad. She sits in castle whispering and shouting racist and vulgar comments at people yet nothing is done about it. We are told to block her or we are completely ignored yet when they had a poke back the players got deleted. Does this player have special treatment because of the sheer amount of plat they buy?
Dequon
227 Dps Warrior
220 Rogue
220 Mage
220 Tank
220 Ranger
210 Druid
190 Locker Rogue
Lugh

I don’t think I reads this, but they should message me if so

Unfortunately for us lugh players, we have to deal with 2 insane players, one that is extremely delusional and one that has extremely bad abusive behavior. I personally have no issues with the delusional one but some of things she says are down right insane such as telling someone they are apart of the taliban and that they placed "drone cars" under her house... The other one I have many issues with, but who honestly doesn't have issues with the abusive one, she has insulted everyone at one point, people from alliance to the smaller/newer clans such as Phalanx. Sometimes they work together to bring people down, and when that happens... God help us.
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-
BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

Lmfao this whole thread... Wow.
Proud member of Resurgence of Arawn.
Darak-Rogue- level 230
Charisma-Mage-level 192+
Tribell-Ranger- level 166+
Top Ramen- Dragonlord lock rogue- level 190