Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Event Chest Sales Down?

In Donn over the last two weeks, perhaps longer, event chests and the items which come in them that one normally sees being sold have all but disappeared. Is any other server seeing this slump in supply of the game economy? I have only once seen the chests being sold in the last two weeks, and that was to clan members at 25k each (20k s the standard in Donn). Are any other servers experiencing this? Everyone I speak with is more than ready for a new event as well.
How many hats?

Server: Donn
Clan: Concordiia
Toons
Aoifa Strongbow-Mage-220
Naughty Vines-Druid-195l
Geriatric Ninja-Rogue-140

Re: Event Chest Sales Down?

In Donn over the last two weeks, perhaps longer, event chests and the items which come in them that one normally sees being sold have all but disappeared. Is any other server seeing this slump in supply of the game economy? I have only once seen the chests being sold in the last two weeks, and that was to clan members at 25k each (20k s the standard in Donn). Are any other servers experiencing this? Everyone I speak with is more than ready for a new event as well.
Probably most servers are experiencing this, it always happens towards the end of an event
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-
BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

When does the next event begin?
Muldar said sometime next month
I think that was beta
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

Up till a month after event starts is when you will see chests being sold most often with the first two weeks they're pretty prevalent. After that you won't see them sold often until a plat buyer is low on gold and needs gear upgrades
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Up till a month after event starts is when you will see chests being sold most often with the first two weeks they're pretty prevalent. After that you won't see them sold often until a plat buyer is low on gold and needs gear upgrades
It's a shame that majority of the time you can only buy chests at the start unless your lucky to find a chest seller sometime during the event
Lugh
Rogue - Bugs 221
Been a Celtic Heroes Shill since 2011 ._.
"There are so many bugs in this game that sometimes it feels like I’m playing Starship Troopers"