Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: When is next beta?

From what I've seen, more people quit because of drama within the servers than lack of content
In my experience it's the opposite. They play for years, hit 215+, kill the same bosses until the repetition is nauseous, take a break, come back to see the same thing and then quit.

Even when there is a new event, about the only difference is the 110/160/210 event boss looks different but it's still the same thing
Sometimes if I use the same theme on my phone to long I get bored of it and just want it changed, my phone still does the same things after I change the theme but there is some sort of satisfaction about things looking different :lol:
I am Relentless
Level: 230
Class: Ranger
Clan: Relentless
Gear setup http://www.celticheroes.net/profile.php?hero=Dem0n

Hopefully next month! :)

Took us awhile to fit in all the new content for the next release but we got there.

Once I have more info regarding dates and such I'll update everyone but expect to see sign ups in the next few weeks!

Summer's always late in Dal Riata

Honestly why even bother with a summer event at this point? Move on to Samhain, which IMO is usually the best one anyway.
+1 there's no use of having a summer event when fall is right around the corner
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

+1 there's no use of having a summer event when fall is right around the corner
Typical northern hemisphere bias. They are actually months ahead as fall just finished up and it's winter in Australia/South America.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|

Hopefully next month! :)

Took us awhile to fit in all the new content for the next release but we got there.

Once I have more info regarding dates and such I'll update everyone but expect to see sign ups in the next few weeks!

Summer's always late in Dal Riata
I sure hope this new update and it's new content will be as exciting as it sounds! Can't wait to see what OTM has to offer us :)
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-
BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

Honestly why even bother with a summer event at this point? Move on to Samhain, which IMO is usually the best one anyway.
They've already designed the fashion, mounts and drops. You think they should throw it all in the bin, start working on Samhain and have another 2 months of this event?... Nty.
LordOfDiablos: 228 Support Rogue
HealerOfEvil: 180 Support Druid
ButcherOfEvil: 180 Tank Warrior
Proud General of Enigma!
'Lord, you look like a gay detective moose' Limbro, 2015

I sure hope this new update and it's new content will be as exciting as it sounds! Can't wait to see what OTM has to offer us :)
I hope it lives up to expectations :lol: Lots of new features and interesting changes so I hope it is well received.

That being said they changed the pet I was looking forward to so *shakes fist at design* I still sort of want it though