Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Cost of the average raid

Ch plat item distribution system (minus auction house, that's a different topic altogether) is for want of a better word amazing, plat items can be bought with iTunes, in game gold, in game trades for items also, even given for free if you wish to, available to all,
But as demon raised the cost overall of plat.
Not because one person can buy and another may not be able to, as we all have times we can and can't (minus a very small exception) we all have overheads at different times, some work, some looking for, some to young or unable to, or just lazy lol,
But because the pricing setup,
Apple does set the prices for the amounts, the amounts are setup to make you purchase that higher amount for best value,
although the true best value to any player would be to spread the cost of plat evenly at all amounts, so if a person wishes to purchase a smaller amount they get the same value per plat as if they were to purchase the 4K package.
Perhaps this would be something otm could do for players to even up the playing field a little

Fyi, you forgot to minus away the gold gained from killing the actual boss.
and you always try to act super cool and wise on the forums .. dont try to be someone you arent.

Haters will hate right? Quit being a hippocrite and start practising what you preach big boy.
Elsroth - 220+ Mage - Clan Avalon

There are 10 types of people in this world: those who understand binary and those who don't.

Far out, it does make you think doesn't it
Danu
E3: Rogue (223)
Annihilate: Rogue (200)

Shadow9: Warrior (222)
36O: Ranger (220)
On Ice: Ice Mage (220)
On Fire: Ice Fire (220)

Instagram: @celtic_tavern (I do daily uploads, feel free to come say hi)

Honestly id rather OTM had a $10 a month fee for membership access. They could keep chests for mounts and fashion and such but lixes should be craft able by members and sold to free play. That way they still get money but it opens a lot of Windows for improvement.
lol $10/month for this? I'd rather spend it on a burger :lol:

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

Honestly id rather OTM had a $10 a month fee for membership access. They could keep chests for mounts and fashion and such but lixes should be craft able by members and sold to free play. That way they still get money but it opens a lot of Windows for improvement.
Runescape, fully developed game with tons of quests, features, lore, and everything else has just recently went up to $10 a month. That much for CH is not worth it. Maybe that helps put the cost of this game into perspective. The fact that these gigantic games that are far superior than CH in many ways are exponentially cheaper to play. Oh well, I'm glad I'm not paying.

Lugh
[list][*]Vulture - Level 220 Rogue
[*]Venus - Level 195 Druid[/list][/color]

Runescape, fully developed game with tons of quests, features, lore, and everything else has just recently went up to $10 a month. That much for CH is not worth it. Maybe that helps put the cost of this game into perspective. The fact that these gigantic games that are far superior than CH in many ways are exponentially cheaper to play. Oh well, I'm glad I'm not paying.
Yeah that's what OTM doesn't understand, cheaper prices attract more buyers, the way they exploit people's addiction makes them more like a drug dealer than an established game company that knows how to make profit, sure a drug dealer can make decent money but it doesn't stay that way..
I am Relentless
Level: 230
Class: Ranger
Clan: Relentless
Gear setup http://www.celticheroes.net/profile.php?hero=Dem0n