Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Endgame Gear Help?

I'm Working on Upgrading Bow/Quiv an Valor Rings to Obliv or Resurge Is their any Advice Or Different Gear Y'all Suggest? Thanks
Shadow Carnage Helm
Rest Edl Gear
Valor Neck
Hippo Braces x2
Skain Bladeleaf Charm
Valor Rings x2
Divine Ring
Runic Haste Ring
Dl Bow & Quiv
220 Ranger Belenus
There's nothing stronger than the heart of a volunteer.

Re: Endgame Gear Help?

Hippo braces upgraded to proteus argent core(Str dex^ attack)/argent blade brace(Str^ Dex attack) or gelebron cruel barbs braces (heat dmg sharpenweps/barbedshot bow ability).

If you can't Aquire those braces mighty precision hippo braces are the best or any proteus brace with attack is decent

Get a mord helm with attack, any will do. Moon and earth being the better options

For further information check out LeGenDzZ guide to being a professional dps ranger stickied in this board
I am Relentless
Level: 230
Class: Ranger
Clan: Relentless
Gear setup http://www.celticheroes.net/profile.php?hero=Dem0n

I have an it said the Tower Runic Necklace should be my last Resort, So would this events 190 ammy be better? I'm just confused lol
Hey, I didn't word that right, since you already have a decent charm then you don't need any sort of gara/skain set, stick with the tower runic necklace.

Make sure you're using a 10 VIT build right now since it seems like you should be good with HP considering the charm, and rings.

I don't recommend any prot braces with VIT for you since you're already stockpiled on HP.

Do everything else Demon said and you should be fine.
Wattzon of Sulis

Hippo braces upgraded to proteus argent core(Str dex^ attack)/argent blade brace(Str^ Dex attack) or gelebron cruel barbs braces (heat dmg sharpenweps/barbedshot bow ability).

If you can't Aquire those braces mighty precision hippo braces are the best or any proteus brace with attack is decent

Get a mord helm with attack, any will do. Moon and earth being the better options

For further information check out LeGenDzZ guide to being a professional dps ranger stickied in this board
Now we got Demon to call it Hippo too.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex