Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Server Population

Today, just for fun, I wanted to see how many people play on each server, to see if it was evenly spread out.
I found out that most servers have near same # of People, but 1 server stood out.

Results: (Active Users)

Arawn: 12,865 members.
Belenus: 2,671 members.
Crom: 2,710 members.
Danu: 2,408 members.
Epona: 2,632 members.
Gwdyion: 2,461 members.
Herne: 2,323 members.
Lugh: 2,696 members.
Mabon: 2,504 members.
Morrigan: 2,776 members.
Rhiannon: 2,472 members.
Rosmerta: 2,606 members.
Sulis: 2,768 members.
Taranis: 2,533 members.

I found out, Arawn has way more active users than any other server by far. My guess is most people just clicked on the first server they saw. Is that the case?
Toon Name: Mehran

Server: Belenus

Class: Rogue

Lvl: 186

1st person to get full DL outside of top 2 clans on Belenus. Got the first 2 sets, rouge and ranger.

Re: Server Population

I play heavily on 4 different servers (arawn, gwydion, taranis, rose) and have lower level toons on several others (morrigan, mabin, crom ....more) theres a def difference in them all. Its a choice
Arawn 222 Rogue & 222 Druid
Gwydion Druid 220 Warrior 198 )
Taranis Ranger 221
Nuada Ranger 221 Druid 221
Belinus Ranger 136 Druid 136
Rose Ranger lvl 229, Druid 221, Mage 221

Part of the reason for Arawn's popularity is the success of the clan Resurgence. Many people have transferred and want a slice of the action. There is a lot of wealth on Arawn due to this, but beware if you consider a transfer here. The scammers know where the gold is and also have flocked to Arawn.

Doesn't really seem accurate, 12k to an average of 2.5k on each other server is to large, where did you find out this info and what level bracket are those (active users) I understand being the first world would create a gap but what's so appealing to make so many people transfer there, there isn't even enough people's on the other worlds transferring to make even 20% of that 10k gap, It's still the same content as any other world. From my understanding the endgame clan resurgence wouldn't have much more than 150 215+ Characters what's it like for below that level?
Reasons don't seem realistic to me sorry
I am Relentless
Level: 230
Class: Ranger
Clan: Relentless
Gear setup http://www.celticheroes.net/profile.php?hero=Dem0n

Part of the reason for Arawn's popularity is the success of the clan Resurgence. Many people have transferred and want a slice of the action. There is a lot of wealth on Arawn due to this, but beware if you consider a transfer here. The scammers know where the gold is and also have flocked to Arawn.
Yes definitely very successful clan, but what makes them so much more successful than any other world? Don't think it has a lot to do with clans on the world
I am Relentless
Level: 230
Class: Ranger
Clan: Relentless
Gear setup http://www.celticheroes.net/profile.php?hero=Dem0n