Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: KS Banned And Threat on Lir

Its quite a straight forward thing here..

1.No need to mock peoples grammar because they dont speak english.

2. You've openly admitted account sharing and Alz was the one using it so you both broke the rules. Alz was silly enough to openly admit it within the server so eventually he was gunna get banned. As for DownUp i dont care to much for account sharing but when alz's druid and downup disconnect at the same time on multiple occassions it becomes quite clear your also using his account whilst yours is unavailable.

With all the forum posts on it lately youd have to be an idiot to openly admit this stuff. The fact this is in the general discussion is a joke and makes me question why youd put it in the view of everyone to see. This just brings shame to our server and makes it seem like we're immature. I can assure people that these petty squabbles dont represent the server.

Ham.
Fingal - Whykicamoocow
Hammy Level 221 Mage

OTM doesn't support account sharing and they can ban your account indefinitely if they feel necessary.

Yes, and Otm banned me for 3 weeks, now i not will share again, but i meam it just for ppl know what happned..

if one rogue lvl 226 of u enemy clan and other go talk for u clannie lvl 120 talk.. "if u not leave u clan i will kill all u mpbs and u never will lvl up! u no will try fix it? and others Threats!? you know what is lost members becouse threats of streght clan?! i think no bec u only say about i get banned.. iknow and i not will share again.. u can help me about intimidate of mi enemy? Complaining here really won't help you

Lir has clan gangster who intimidates low level to leave your clan, if they refuse to abandon their clan bandits destroy their Lix and threaten them, that is the main reference I came here post, who is out of the Kings of Lir and tribal do not know this dirt that started when tribal began to hurt the Alzaem is now common they destroy our Lix and threaten my members, so I'm taking heavy casualties

Lir has clan gangster who intimidates low level to leave your clan, if they refuse to abandon their clan bandits destroy their Lix and threaten them, that is the main reference I came here post, who is out of the Kings of Lir and tribal do not know this dirt that started when tribal began to hurt the Alzaem is now common they destroy our Lix and threaten my members, so I'm taking heavy casualties
:lol: :lol: :lol: I have friends in your clan that know we aren't "gangsters" lmfao. Why are you saying we threatin low levels and other members to leave, that is far off from the truth. Gosh if only Lir had its own reality show like Jersey Shore, we could out do that drama any day and everyone would see the truth.

Well maybe we are "gangsters" lol stupid word.

Kenny G-

We as tribal are gangsters don't be jelly Cellooo. You just hurting because people now see how your clan is. Again don't act like the wounded animal and be a man and stand up for the things your clan does. Alz started this crap not us. Get the your facts straight before you start yapping again.

With that said, otm lock and delete this post after you read it. Pointless and a waste of everyones time. Good day. :)

Cellooo your so full of s***. Alz on your account, Downups account, and his druids account f****** with us at necro but Tribal are the bad ones huh. Your clan goes and follows Tara around and ks her on lixes just cause she left your greedy a**** to be with a real clan thay treats its members like family. You know how many ppl in your clan have been asking to join cause they say your leaders don't help them because they aren't high lvls and they don't feel appreciated? Back to necro, your there demanding we let you kill mordris or your gonna pull on us pffft. Then you or alz or whoever tf you really are whine claiming we were threatening you and demand us leaders of our clan to talk to our members like they did something wrong. Proves how fake and full of s*** you are by coming on the forum and saying what you did about us. Then after we give up on necro cause you were pulling it towards spirits and rooting, you have the nerve to say you want peace. F*** off there will never be peace with your scumbag excuse of a clan.

Let the flame wars begin :lol:
Oh I'm so mad at myself for being mad about a game but failing at necro is very agitating. Especially when we know we can kill it cause we have before with noone messing with us.