Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Spyre stone Braces

can someone confirm if spreystone have dropped last 5 months(from any mob)?? We have a godly mettle on sulis but toon is inactive now
The only spyre braces I see are ones that dropped from EDL placeholders back in the day. Since OTM nerfed that drop, I can count the amount of them dropping on one finger.
Since they were removed from edl at least 4 have dropped on my world. None are that great that ik of.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|

Are there specific mobs that drop these braces like the 4* dragons in the ow? Or is it just a random drop like the riftskull braces
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-
BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

I got one when tower was first introduced in arcane at first daily boss area. After the first reset seems like we're taken out of the game cause I camped for days and got Nothing. No one since got any in Belenus
Belenus

naruto2 ranger 231
heal Druid 231
fireball mage 231
R0uge - rogue lvl 217

Otm said they still in game. I've had zero luck gaining one however.
Muldar said all 4* mobs drop them, the lower levels like 170 have a better chance but the tier is more likely to be low while the 220 have a lower chance but the tier is likely to be higher.

Must be about 1 in 10 thousand though because they are nearly removed from the game. OTM must have had second thoughts about them. Hard to even confirm they drop still.

Heard a rumor that the 220 5* had a better chance to drop them but it's probably just that.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|