Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Extra cash

I think that at my age (18) and still being at school theres no reason for me to spend my money on plat as I earn little, I can see ppl working full time who want to spend some on it doing extra shifts, I doubt ppl go too far for 4k plat but maybe Im wrong :S
Tht site I was talking about can help ya earn some extra cash if you or anyone else wanted to buy plat or do something else with money if they want
Im fine really, got to where I did without buying and Im really lazy for that. I prefer saving my money for other things I make a better use for but thanks for the offer. Im also shoes freak and my hair also costs me cus I like doing stuff with that.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

slicethepiw gives 5 cents for music every 3 mins :/
U get more when stars go higher and very 90 seconds when u get quicker. If your young or u have some time on your hands it can be something to do b4 u go to sleep :) it also works better than the surveys as u have an abundance of songs.

slicethepiw gives 5 cents for music every 3 mins :/
U get more when stars go higher and very 90 seconds when u get quicker. If your young or u have some time on your hands it can be something to do b4 u go to sleep :) it also works better than the surveys as u have an abundance of songs.
whats the most u made doing song revs. also if i rate a song higher i get more money? also (again) i am 15 coming up with summer break so i got plenty of time. final also, how do i get apples with the money, im using it mobiley, do i need to use the computer? actual final also ._., is there an app i can download or is it all online

its a cool site just once i learn everything it will be great. thanks
lvl 1+ Mage on Donn