Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Entangle dex based?

I just got the skill entangle, and in the skill description it mentions that entangle is a dex based skill. Yet I could not see how dex specifically affects entangle.

Is it simply a display error and that entangle is a non-dex skill like bolas, camouflage, and rapid shot? Or is there some hidden stat behind the skill description like the increasing of attack and damage of steady aim based on skill level and dex?

Re: Entangle dex based?

Tbh most ranger skills don't even make sense._.' Like why is sharpshot, a attack that was intended to be the same as qs except for rangers, dex based._.'
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

I just got the skill entangle, and in the skill description it mentions that entangle is a dex based skill. Yet I could not see how dex specifically affects entangle.

Is it simply a display error and that entangle is a non-dex skill like bolas, camouflage, and rapid shot? Or is there some hidden stat behind the skill description like the increasing of attack and damage of steady aim based on skill level and dex?
I just assume the higher the dex, the higher the % of slow it effects.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

Who knows?

Longshot is supposedly a dex skill , but 80% of its dmg is inherant in skill lvl and auto dmg stat...............

So sick od there being no pure dps skill ranger itemd in the game besides a few raid pieces ive never seen drop (godly mord hrung helms)

Like why is there attack and str on the SHARPSHOT CHARM. For the few auto rangers that may use sharp, ok, but im sure its intended for a dex ranger so why the attk and str?

Ps sorry to go off topic but all rangers stuff reaks of idiocy

I can see str on the charm for those running more dex heavy builds, but also giving some boost to auto via str adds...however, the str should be more than what it is on these event charms. It would be a lot more balanced charm with more attack/str.

I just assume the higher the dex, the higher the % of slow it effects.
Thats what I believe regarding bolas, I dont know really about entangle.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex