Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

150 Wyld sun ammy overpriced?

I just noticed that my Jalan Stormleaf set has nearly the exact same stats of a 150 wyld sun ammy... They both add 1k hp, Jalan storm set offers more str than the wyld ammy but the wyld ammy gives more dex, Jalan storm set also gives defense and attack, Jalan strom set gives a good amount of spell evasions where the ammy doesn't, Wyld ammy has a skill that deals up to 4k pierce (slow reload speed) where the Jalan storm set gives up to 100 extra magic dmg to each attack, Wyld ammy takes up 1 slot where the jalan storm set takes up 3, Wyld ammy has regens. What I don't understand is how this ammy is worth 2m+ where a Jalan storm set is worth 100k+... Just doesn't add up.
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-
BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

Re: 150 Wyld sun ammy overpriced?

I just noticed that my Jalan Stormleaf set has nearly the exact same stats of a 150 wyld sun ammy... They both add 1k hp, Jalan storm set offers more str than the wyld ammy but the wyld ammy gives more dex, Jalan storm set also gives defense and attack, Jalan strom set gives a good amount of spell evasions where the ammy doesn't, Wyld ammy has a skill that deals up to 4k pierce (slow reload speed) where the Jalan storm set gives up to 100 extra magic dmg to each attack, Wyld ammy takes up 1 slot where the jalan storm set takes up 3, Wyld ammy has regens. What I don't understand is how this ammy is worth 2m+ where a Jalan storm set is worth 100k+... Just doesn't add up.
I can think of several reasons. The Wyld Sun ammy:
1. Is excellent for locks. On worlds with competition the instacast Wyldshrine Strike can make or break a lock battle when used on a rogue (shadowstrike, quickstrike, Wyld Strike). It should also be noted that the Strike alone somewhat compensates for the missing 100 magic damage when leveling.
2. has regens

Most importantly:
3. It grants more stats overall (except being 60 strength short) than a Jalan set, but does so in a single slot (as opposed to 3 slots). Because it does not occupy a charm+ring slot, you can equip more stuff there, giving you more stats with Wyld Sun in reality.

Assume there is a ring that adds 300 poison damage. The value will definitely be higher than three 100 poison damage rings. Because if you had the 300 damage ring, you achieve the same thing, but with 2 empty ring slots that can be filled.

Yes, I guess you could say the Jalan storm set is better for a warrior because it gives more dmg overtime and I cannot tell you how many times the spell evasions have saved me from dying :lol: But still the price for the Wyld ammy is outrageous, best ammy or not, 2m+ is way to much considering it was 1.5m in shop and theres definitely a good stock of them in most worlds
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

On balor, the bid on one is up to 3.8 mil. It's up to the buyers to determine worth. If no one was offering 1 mil+ then it wouldn't be worth 1 mil+.

For a one slot item that a level 150 can used (same as stargem), it's one of the best ammys out. I'd rather have that than a set anyday. I could use that ammy and individual jalan pieces and come out better.

Not sure on other worlds but the ones I play on, the storm set just isn't popular.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

On balor, the bid on one is up to 3.8 mil. It's up to the buyers to determine worth. If no one was offering 1 mil+ then it wouldn't be worth 1 mil+.

For a one slot item that a level 150 can used (same as stargem), it's one of the best ammys out. I'd rather have that than a set anyday. I could use that ammy and individual jalan pieces and come out better.

Not sure on other worlds but the ones I play on, the storm set just isn't popular.
It isn't popular because nobody has compared the stats to the Wyld ammy. It took me awhile to realize how good the set really is, not to metion they were pretty much free because they dropped from a boss and most top clans have them in stock in their banks
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

the only reason I'd buy one is for the regen because I play with no regens rn and I burn through my energy pretty fast. I rely on my autos for dmg which is where the jalan set comes into play. I use a 180 haste dagger, dex mordy spear, jalan storm set, hrung armor/energy brace (royal), royal necro pummel brace, mighty necro spear ring (vit/dex) and 2 180 dmg/hp/att rings (forgot the names) as well as full dl and I do pretty good auto dmg.
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

It isn't popular because nobody has compared the stats to the Wyld ammy. It took me awhile to realize how good the set really is, not to metion they were pretty much free because they dropped from a boss and most top clans have them in stock in their banks
You are comparing the stats of a SET to the stats of a single AMMY. That in itself shows how powerful the ammy is.

The fair comparison would be Wyldshrine sun ammy, Jalan storm charm, Jalan storm ring versus Jalan storm ammy/charm/ring set. Wyldshrine has 460 effective stat points (150 str, 150 dex, 160 vit = 1000 health), twice that of the Jalan ammy's 230 stat points.
I would take the Wyld Strike skill over the 100 magic damage. Keep in mind that as a warrior, you can use Wyld Strike right after shatter, doing upwards of 3-3.5k on normal mobs around your level (at level 150 ish). Magic damage does not benefit from shatter.
I would also take the regens over the relatively small spell evasion.

If you cannot feasibly afford a Wyldshrine ammy then definitely don't break the bank trying to get it, Jalan stormleaf should work fine until 190 when you can upgrade your lux to this event's.

I would say the wyld ammy is definitely worth buying if it was cheaper, say around 1-1.5m instead of 2m+. 2m+ can be worth more than $100 which is insane if you were to ask me. Its quite obvious that the ammy is way overpriced considering its not rare because of the huge supply or them. If it was more rare then yea I'd say its worth 2m+ but it isn't which means in the end it's all about greed. People who bought wyld ammys during the event are probably swimming in gold.
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

I would say the wyld ammy is definitely worth buying if it was cheaper, say around 1-1.5m instead of 2m+. 2m+ can be worth more than $100 which is insane if you were to ask me. Its quite obvious that the ammy is way overpriced considering its not rare because of the huge supply or them. If it was more rare then yea I'd say its worth 2m+ but it isn't which means in the end it's all about greed. People who bought wyld ammys during the event are probably swimming in gold.
I wouldn't say greed. I would argue its inflation. Overall, total gold circulating on servers is going up, which means player to player prices should be going up as well.

all is good until the plat buyers stop buying chests, the in game economy is constantly going up and down which is extremely annoying. One day energy lixs are worth 1k each, the next they are worth 3k each...
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh