Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Seriously what's the point?

#21
All we are saying is that there is nothing wrong with friendly competition on a server that needs it to keep it more alive and upbeat, too many players have been lost to other servers and taranis needs a switch up
CASTANOVA 224 Mage
Adrenoch 220 Ranger
NaturesStorm 210 Druid
Dignitas 208 Druid

Re: Seriously what's the point?

#22
I'm curious on what the rationale for having someone return the gear they 'earned' from being at a raid boss. If they change clan tags, their contributions for helping at raids isn't diminished. Essentially we all are just paying for raid drops through the use of buying plat items to lvl up and use at bosses.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Re: Seriously what's the point?

#23
Zyz wrote:I'm curious on what the rationale for having someone return the gear they 'earned' from being at a raid boss. If they change clan tags, their contributions for helping at raids isn't diminished. Essentially we all are just paying for raid drops through the use of buying plat items to lvl up and use at bosses.

When you join one of these clans you become a slave. This rule is like a leash.

Re: Seriously what's the point?

#24
Nirvana is rising, and has adopted the DL camping/claim agreements and plans to join the Aggragoth rotation. They have received support from the Union.

The reason we do not group with you is because you scammed our raid gear, ks, and attempt to sabotage bosses. We will begin grouping Benevolence at DL bosses if Benevolence agrees to adhere to the server rules (which are nothing major..) and return their stolen raid gear. Really, there is no use condemning us for refusing to mix kills with Benevolence and for not letting them in rotations. Many Benevolence members joined clans, agreed to return raid drops upon leaving, left the clan with raid drops, and refuse to return them. Until that changes and Benevolence joins the Union, your ideas for server renovations will have very little effect.

However, it would not be hard to diplomatically end the conflict (which could be done in less than a day), join the Union, and begin discussing those ideas with the other Taranis generals and turn them into a reality.

The numbers are heavily against you, Diplomacy is a glaring possibility, so why not choose peace over war? Benevolence has been fighting for a few months now, and while the readiness of peace has been made apparent throughout the conflict it seems to be an ignored route. Such ignorance makes me think that many Benevolence members are committed to myopic thinking, and are not serious about what they claim to believe in... You claim to want peace, yet reject Diplomacy.

Zyz wrote:I'm curious on what the rationale for having someone return the gear they 'earned' from being at a raid boss. If they change clan tags, their contributions for helping at raids isn't diminished. Essentially we all are just paying for raid drops through the use of buying plat items to lvl up and use at bosses.


When a clan kills a boss, the clan participates, and the clan gains from those drops being used. For example: when we kill Mordris, while I would not receive a void halberd - for I am a Druid - the use of that halberd on another player indirectly helps me through the bonus to their DPS which will accumulate as they further kill bosses. So essentially the entire clan benefits from a single person's use of raid gear.

Now, if someone leaves with raid gear, the clan loses all future benefit of those items being in use. However, while we now lack a character, the future cost can be mitigated by allowing another character to use those items, thus reducing the loss to the clan.

So the idea is: the clan kills a boss, the clan gains from the drops, and therefore those drops are the clan's property. You keep your DL/EDL, but raid drops are the clan's.
World Taranis

- Regenleif -
Rachmaninoff
Aedin Flameborn

Taranis United!
Former Leader in theILLUMINATI and Aeon

I am a Guide! If you need any tips/help/advice, Click Here to send me a message!

Re: Seriously what's the point?

#25
Regen -

You approached me in game and asked if I was Scream on the forum. Which I have screen shots of. Then the next thing I know you "IP banned" me from the forums. Ahh. If only it was that easy. Would it have worked on someone else...probably. On myself ... Nah.

But again GREAT example of how petty you act toward anyone who's not in "Union approved clans".

A game is a game. It's meant to be played. Not dictated.

Once again, thanks for proving my point.

Sincerely,

Scream

Re: Seriously what's the point?

#27
Iman687 wrote:We are de-humanized for the clan we chose to be in and that's not right.


Many of your players choose your clan with the purpose of disrupting our game play and that's not right.

What is interesting in all of this is that Bene comes to the forums and politely asks us to just allow them to play there own way. However there seems to be some sense that we should not be allowed to play our own way.
Spit (Mage 226)
lil druid (220)
Damaged Soul (211+)
Creeping Death (Ranger 200)
World-Taranis

Re: Seriously what's the point?

#28
For the record I have always supported your right to rebel and kill bosses.
The reason I come chat on this board is because I don't understand why you need to come complain about it.
You don't need my permission to play the game.

As to the finger pointing. It's pretty clear that both sides are participating in this battle. The idea that bene is somehow being abused is pretty funny.

Spit
Spit (Mage 226)
lil druid (220)
Damaged Soul (211+)
Creeping Death (Ranger 200)
World-Taranis

Re: Seriously what's the point?

#29
Armo wrote:How the fk does he IP ban on you forums.. He isn't a mod.


I didn't, nor did I flag any of scream's posts, nor did I speak to any mod or other player regarding scream..
World Taranis

- Regenleif -
Rachmaninoff
Aedin Flameborn

Taranis United!
Former Leader in theILLUMINATI and Aeon

I am a Guide! If you need any tips/help/advice, Click Here to send me a message!

Re: Seriously what's the point?

#30
Spit wrote:
Iman687 wrote:We are de-humanized for the clan we chose to be in and that's not right.


Many of your players choose your clan with the purpose of disrupting our game play and that's not right.

What is interesting in all of this is that Bene comes to the forums and politely asks us to just allow them to play there own way. However there seems to be some sense that we should not be allowed to play our own way.

I think everyone's play style should consist of no ksing and no grieving. (Not saying bene doesn't ks or grief, both sides do).

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests