Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Pet slot and birds

Do the current bird pets work in the pet slot coming next update? If so, do you have to feed them? been wondering this for ages :roll:
LordOfDiablos: 228 Support Rogue
HealerOfEvil: 180 Support Druid
ButcherOfEvil: 180 Tank Warrior
Proud General of Enigma!
'Lord, you look like a gay detective moose' Limbro, 2015

Re: Pet slot and birds

Afraid not, the initial birds were created as companions whereas the new pets have been designed as a new system.

The old companions will still continue to work as designed but the new Pets System is a new feature entirely.

Afraid not, the initial birds were created as companions whereas the new pets have been designed as a new system.

The old companions will still continue to work as designed but the new Pets System is a new feature entirely.
Oh, that's annoying :(. Really liked my ugly little cadaver crow.... Does this mean we can use two pets, though? :o (one in weapon slot, one in pet slot)
LordOfDiablos: 228 Support Rogue
HealerOfEvil: 180 Support Druid
ButcherOfEvil: 180 Tank Warrior
Proud General of Enigma!
'Lord, you look like a gay detective moose' Limbro, 2015

Oh, that's annoying :(. Really liked my ugly little cadaver crow.... Does this mean we can use two pets, though? :o (one in weapon slot, one in pet slot)
.......I never thought about that :lol:

I guess you could have 2 and run around with a pet army :lol:

Would it be possible to convert the birds down the line? As of now they are purely cosmetic as weapons are simply better
pigman, with the fury of the pigs and the mind of a man
level 210+ rogue
Morrigan
Avalon
put your pants on, we're going out

Would it be possible to convert the birds down the line? As of now they are purely cosmetic as weapons are simply better
Yes, please do this later on. As it is the only time I will use a bird is on one of my Druid or Mage alts until he reaches Wardens. Would be a bit of a waste to not be able to use our little flying friends at higher levels.
Would you kindly?