Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: New Heroes Landing - what do you think

the starting place looks dope as i spent couple hours in there
A couple hours? My ass. Lol what were you waiting for the perfect lighting to set the mood and then lvl from 1-5.
Not everyone levels at the same rate.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

Please fix the bloating memory leak. It festers unless you reset your memory hourly or daily and has forced an iOS reset on all my devices including my iPad Air 2 and iPhone 6s+ though it's much worse on older models. It's not easy to crash the iOS, especially on new flagship devices.

Everyone will get higher fps, chat faster, load faster, and crash far less. That alone would be a massive improvement. New players are likely to become frustrated if the game does not run smoothly, so it's good for attracting new players as well.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|

And even larger player base quitting and becoming less active. First necro on belenus : 44 toons. Necro now : 21 or so. Not because we can do it with less, we just cant get more really.
Raid boss back then : 40 ppl on average
Raid boss now on Belenus : 20 ppl on average

Thats a drastic decrease, a single person who quit was a person who had over 30k sigils total split between 5 toons (most his toons had their hp and energy fully regen with one tick, the rest with two, probably over 50k sigils), that person quit although he was working on new toons, u can figure out how much money a single person like that provides u, and he was lvl 190, think if he would lvl to 220 not to mention use gear that gives more hp/vit and energy/foc, thats even more sigils.

I miss scorch too :) Celtic heroes staff sent him a nice Celtic heroes poster with everyone's signature. That was awesome.
I would love to receive a poster too :) make it happen muldar lol. Lvling 3 toons to 230 wasn't easy. Only player on Belenus still to be 230. (Won't last long) :).
Well we love u too Nar except scorch was a good example of heavy sigils buyer lol. All the sigils he bought, he probably doubled the company's profits. But he quit, and I dont think that us losing 5 toons is like OTM losing heavy buyer.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

the starting place looks dope as i spent couple hours in there
A couple hours? My ass. Lol what were you waiting for the perfect lighting to set the mood and then lvl from 1-5.
Not everyone levels at the same rate.
no i checked bugs ss issues etc had some fun chats ,
~Exe~
I'm looking to change the perception of people and all of the beautiful things that it brings,-Exe2k15
Executive of Epona
Beetlejuice of Donn
Clan: Concordiia
Youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1strz ... vH82nKhe4Q

Please fix the bloating memory leak. It festers unless you reset your memory hourly or daily and has forced an iOS reset on all my devices including my iPad Air 2 and iPhone 6s+ though it's much worse on older models. It's not easy to crash the iOS, especially on new flagship devices.
Mmmm.. so that's why my iphone 5s has gotten progressively worse over the past few updates. keeps crashing, but clears up after I do a complete reboot.
YouTube | Mystery Chest Simulator | Cooking Guide | Legacy Boss Guide

Mmmm.. so that's why my iphone 5s has gotten progressively worse over the past few updates. keeps crashing, but clears up after I do a complete reboot.
how do you reset your memory? my phone was fine for a long time, but now it's been disconnecting a lot, really annoying while im lixing.
It is within you to succeed
My character Souleste was named after myself -

- my middle name is Celeste, so Souleste seems fitting...
Ice all on me

how do you reset your memory? my phone was fine for a long time, but now it's been disconnecting a lot, really annoying while im lixing.
On iOS you are limited.
There are a few apps but have not tried them. The only other way outside of jail breaking is to close the app from the background by double tapping your home button and swiping off ch, then holding your lock button down and swiping off the device.

It will not stop all the crashing but will help any device run smoother and faster. You will need to do this periodically though, from every few hours to days depending on use and device.

Lixing, chatting, trading, all seem to make the issue worse as it gets worse the more things you do and the more back logged the device gets trying to do things. It is true older devices with less ram have issues but this problem affects all devices.

On android I'm not sure how much of an issue it is (haven't really played) but you should be able to clear out your cache and ram for ch through settings.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|