Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: AOE Bosses Ruin The Fun of DPS

Easy to say when you have a great Druid in your clan like yours who can log her 3 lvl 225 well geared Druids.
But to some clans, we often got enough Druids for the tank only, like ours, most of our high level Druids are inactive now or quit the game, and it's not easy to level a Druid from 1-220 and be ready for the next raid.
Preachhh

Ever heard of Wards, Abundance, Abundant Aura, Bless, Bark, and Sanctuary? The current situation makes us come up with new builds and strategies. I encourage the need for support roles to be played and taken into account when doing raids.
Well of course. And this isn't an issue if you have 4 or 5 druids. But many clans will only have 1 to 2. OTM has never made it fun to level up a druid nor have they provided an incentive for fast leveling classes to group with druids. They still don't except to save some Plat items on raids like proteus and gelebron. Even 215 6* can be done fine with 1 druid.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

What if this is OTM's idea of "class balancing"?
Class balancing isnt making it necessary to spam restos and still idol 15 plus times with 14k health as a dps. And everyone is sayin druids, but idk if you noticed not every server has a ton of eg druids, we barely have enough for our tank. :o :o :o :o :o :o
Danu
Mattsneak Lvl 220* Rogue
Matthewgone 142 Ranger
Owner of Danu's Only Shadow Necro Dagger
Youtube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi80S8 ... 6IQduEXiKA

Ever heard of Wards, Abundance, Abundant Aura, Bless, Bark, and Sanctuary? The current situation makes us come up with new builds and strategies. I encourage the need for support roles to be played and taken into account when doing raids.
That is a stupid statement. Wards (there are 6 of them), abundance, abundant aura, bless, bark and sanctuary, thats 11 skills not including touch and breath. Takes many druids to cover for many skills. And even tho not all are used at same instance, druids need to alt nonstop. Moreover, I dont know how many are there on Sulis, but the amount of druids (especially high lvled druids) vary from world to world.
On morrigan for example there are 7 220+ druids, 3 of them being same person meaning if shes there then there are at least 3 druids.
On Belenus we have 4 220+ druids, 1 lvl 214 or now 215 druid and 1 213 (also 1 207 that needs to lvl, rest inactive or still far). Yes, if all of these druids mentioned were 215+ we would have 7 druids as well, but, its extremely hard for us to get them on at once due the extreme time zone differences (one 220+ from US, the other 3 from EU), not to mention that although they all exist they arent always active.

Still, AoEs are a must in every MMORPG game, I would just sum the suggestions to two main suggestions :

1. Make AoEs less frequent on bosses, their cooldown is too fast.
2. Add the red area which stands for the AoE's range, that is also an idea that exists in many MMORPGS, and it makes it much easier to notice.
3. (Optional, only first 2 are must as Ive said), Make the animation for every AoE a bit easier to notice, it'll make it easier for us and a bit more exciting too.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

That is a stupid statement. Wards (there are 6 of them), abundance, abundant aura, bless, bark and sanctuary, thats 11 skills not including touch and breath. Takes many druids to cover for many skills. And even tho not all are used at same instance, druids need to alt nonstop. Moreover, I dont know how many are there on Sulis, but the amount of druids (especially high lvled druids) vary from world to world.
On morrigan for example there are 7 220+ druids, 3 of them being same person meaning if shes there then there are at least 3 druids.
On Belenus we have 4 220+ druids, 1 lvl 214 or now 215 druid and 1 213 (also 1 207 that needs to lvl, rest inactive or still far). Yes, if all of these druids mentioned were 215+ we would have 7 druids as well, but, its extremely hard for us to get them on at once due the extreme time zone differences (one 220+ from US, the other 3 from EU), not to mention that although they all exist they arent always active.

Still, AoEs are a must in every MMORPG game, I would just sum the suggestions to two main suggestions :

1. Make AoEs less frequent on bosses, their cooldown is too fast.
2. Add the red area which stands for the AoE's range, that is also an idea that exists in many MMORPGS, and it makes it much easier to notice.
3. (Optional, only first 2 are must as Ive said), Make the animation for every AoE a bit easier to notice, it'll make it easier for us and a bit more exciting too.
I think these are all reasonable solutions big thumbs up :D :D :D :D :D
Danu
Mattsneak Lvl 220* Rogue
Matthewgone 142 Ranger
Owner of Danu's Only Shadow Necro Dagger
Youtube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi80S8 ... 6IQduEXiKA

Ok. U have a point there. But may i ask u to look at it from the other angle? With a build like that alt and rebirth books become mandatory. So pls tell me shouldnt those be sold for gold or obtained from quests? I mean... U cant lvl with a skill set like that.
Ranger lvl 215
Android,Fingal

I encourage you to take a look at the leaderboards for 220+ druids in every world before making such a lidicrous statement. I also encourage you to count the number of skills you listed, and the number of skill points possible.
Good discussion boys

If AoEs can't kill dps, then no clan will need druids, and even less people will play druids. It's a catch-22. OTM can't make bosses easier because a server lacks certain classes. If a server has very few mages, they can't make Gelebron crystals have less hp.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.