Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Spring Closed Beta Testers Selected!

Range of player levels doesn't explain how someone with very little knowledge of the game, such as exe, gets in everytime. Do I have to kiss ass to otm admins too?
Yep.
I might only be lvl 103, but I know a lot about the game.
LordyIsBack - Lvl 121+ Warrior
Clan Prophecy (World Danu)
I'm taking a break from CH until the next questline is released. Possibly this next beta.

Guessing because its a general content beta that needs feedback from miltiple ranges. High level centric testers doesnt make sense for testing level 50 event bosses
Correct :)

We want to get an even spread of players this time as a variety of systems must be tested at all levels.

Also be good to get some fresh faces in let them take part in some of the beta fun!
Is it at random the closed beta? Seems like it's always the same people. There's many that have tried over years and haven't gotten in and there's a few that get in every one of them.
Random ish but we get a lot of the same people applying who have proved they can provide good constructive feedback so it helps us to select them.

Only 40 from each platform so very small group :)

Range of player levels doesn't explain how someone with very little knowledge of the game, such as exe, gets in everytime. Do I have to kiss ass to otm admins too?
ya i suspect the reason im not accepted into this one is cause i tore into the devs in the closed gele beta for making gele invincible :D
We just needed a random selection this time / wanted to try out some new players.

Think you actually made it to one of the draft sheets, I select all the testers.

Future warning for any beta testers, if you are being disruptive you will be removed from the beta.

Future warning for any beta testers, if you are being disruptive you will be removed from the beta.
Also...
image.jpeg
You already leaked a picture! :lol:
But sure, I won't do that in the Open Beta w/o OTM's permission!
LordyIsBack - Lvl 121+ Warrior
Clan Prophecy (World Danu)
I'm taking a break from CH until the next questline is released. Possibly this next beta.

Congratulations guys. Looking forward to open beta
I do it because i can. I can because i want to. I want to because you said i couldn't.
Level 221 Mage
level 220 druid
level 216 rogue
level 215 warrior
Server: Balor
Clan: Nova
Position: Guard
Spirit Team Balor Server first Necro kill 5/8/2016