Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

What ammy would you choose(190)

Hi, soon my druid will be 190. I was wondering which ammy would be better.

Was thinking about:
-dynamic perceptor pendent of vigilance(190 foc vit samhein lux neck)
-osan bark ammy
-gara neck(i guess stonebark lol due to probable availability)

Which ons of these would be the best? And any other reasonal prices alternatives?

Cheers Mizza
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Re: What ammy would you choose(190)

Hi, soon my druid will be 190. I was wondering which ammy would be better.

Was thinking about:
-dynamic perceptor pendent of vigilance(190 foc vit samhein lux neck)
-osan bark ammy
-gara neck(i guess stonebark lol due to probable availability)

Which ons of these would be the best? And any other reasonal prices alternatives?

Cheers Mizza
For leveling, hands down the pendent.
Dynamic perceptir pendent. 220 focus (more than gara necklace) 140ish vitality (a little less)
The 800 hp shield is basically a free restoration potion, and unless you group up 3+ 2-3* mobs, you will never use res pots while leveling. Sk/energy and 0 pots. Cheap leveling. What goes along with the shield is the ablility to heal mid combat without fail. I save it for when I'm in the bottom 30% of health, cast it, heal, and recast vines.

There is a 220 focus and 140 armor pendent
DO NOT GET THIS AMMY! That 140 armor helps minimally. 1 you shouldn't be tanking for your groups, and 2, any extra vitality in your build can be taken out for focus. Or just more health/shield if you are already running a 10 vit build.

For healing,
Bark ammy, an amazing skill point saver. Gives you more points for wards or lightning strike. If you are using this, more vit might need to be used. (Or buy a HP kite)

I don't see the point in using a gara bark set. I might use a skain bark ring for focus, but never waste a neck slot when there's better gear out there.
Mabon
Killsteal LOCK Rogue Level 175
Killheal Druid level 195
Proud clansman of WolfGang

:roll: :roll: YOU CARE ENOUGH TO COMPLAIN BUT YOU DONT CARE ENOUGH TO EXPLAIN :roll: :roll:

:D :D :mrgreen: Thank You for the Snorri Patch! :mrgreen: :D :D