Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Problem with sreng

alieron mad ofc go cry like u always do little girl...
awww, that really ticks you off doesn't it. :lol:
It's ok aileron were ready to hear u whine let it out !!
RogueGods
Level 211 Rogue
MageGods
Level 204 Mage
NatureTouch
Level 175 Druid
Danu
------
Nutrition
Level 215 Rogue
Morrigan

Not to mention, you took that screenshots when you kept trying to kill all the mobs in summoning chambers while i was trying to lix with my ranger. Not everything appears as it seems
Ohh no you were ksing me and they came and cleared everything tell them how it went ..
Ksing doesn't exist, that's what the lock system was implimented for. You were lixing over me and claimed that i wasn't in the area, when i was at the top of the area list 8-)
Morrigan
SeeBass
Catalytic
Noxious
Blowfish
Oktavius

Not to mention, you took that screenshots when you kept trying to kill all the mobs in summoning chambers while i was trying to lix with my ranger. Not everything appears as it seems
Ohh no you were ksing me and they came and cleared everything tell them how it went ..
Ksing doesn't exist, that's what the lock system was implimented for. You were lixing over me and claimed that i wasn't in the area, when i was at the top of the area list 8-)

You wasn't and when I asked kindly can you please stop U ignored me and kept going ..and your about the locking but you know what I mean clearing the room and u attacking the ones I need to Lix...
RogueGods
Level 211 Rogue
MageGods
Level 204 Mage
NatureTouch
Level 175 Druid
Danu
------
Nutrition
Level 215 Rogue
Morrigan

you know, this isn't even a topic about sreng anymore, you keep trying to drag this out into server drama, i'm done here before it gets locked... ;)
Morrigan
SeeBass
Catalytic
Noxious
Blowfish
Oktavius

you know, this isn't even a topic about sreng anymore, you keep trying to drag this out into server drama, i'm done here before it gets locked... ;)
Just runnnnnnn! :lol:

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

Never was but ok
RogueGods
Level 211 Rogue
MageGods
Level 204 Mage
NatureTouch
Level 175 Druid
Danu
------
Nutrition
Level 215 Rogue
Morrigan

I'm not starting a flame war with you scum. I defend myself once and you take it as a death threat. Consider that self defence i have over 20 screenshots of your crud
self defence? lmao... are you some 30 year old virgin who has never gone outside? self defence is countermeasures protecting you or another from harm, how is people saying stuff to you in a video game causing you harm or give you any right to speak like that. are you an adult or a 12 year old just feeling the effects of puberty for the first time...
Oderint Dum Metuant.

Thank you all guys for the very informative and consrructive debate over the problems that Sreng dropping crowns may or may not cause

Edit : apparently ppl do not understand when i use sarcasm so..... #sarcasm
Ranger lvl 215
Android,Fingal

Thank you all guys for the very informative and consrructive debate over the problems that Sreng dropping crowns may or may not cause

this was a sreng debate? looks like a avalon/havoc flame war from start to finish to me :D :D :lol:
Oderint Dum Metuant.

this was a sreng debate? looks like a avalon/havoc flame war from start to finish to me :D :D :lol:
Gone too far for me to tidy up, I've locked it off now.

Please keep the clan fighting for in-game.

Anyone wants to create a new thread feel free.

Cheers