Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Gelebron attempt tomorrow (sunday)

Yikes, a server wide attempt. How do you even stay organized? I imagine co-operation is rough.
And thats still better than being on a server where you killsteal, Lock battle and try to ruin other clan's Boss kills... Imagine you are in the noob clan and get outlocked by the big clan everytime at every boss
Then you join the big clan or you make your own clan and become the real competition. You softies don't need to think about other people in a game.
Good discussion boys

Re: Gelebron attempt tomorrow (sunday)

^ THUG LIFE

Why you even care? Dont talk to us 'softies' you little online Gangster..

I dont wanna discuss it out, keep your hate on your server for the other clans, we give a * about your opinion and stay a free server
Epona's #1 Tank (arrogant but true)
Dilvar (lvl 222) no Alts.
Chieftain of Anarchy since years.
Life is beautiful cause you are in it (looks in mirror)

Re: Free sever is better :o (its the gelebron sunday topic)

Yep, to each his own. That's what Lugh also said. At least our clan won't have to sneaky kill a boss or gear up douchebags in our server nor let Lady Luck decide everything.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

Yep, to each his own. That's what Lugh also said. At least our clan won't have to sneaky kill a boss or gear up douchebags in our server nor let Lady Luck decide everything.
This made me laugh, seems like douchebags are getting geared like yourself. By what right do you come to another server and bash their way of playing just because it differs to your own?
Oderint Dum Metuant.

« People that know they are important, think about others. People that think they are important, think about themselves » Hans F. Hansen

I believe you could make sure your needs don’t become greed, because in the end, it fails the greedy.

And yea, we are good on our own, we do not need your advice. ;)