Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Gelebron will never die on here

I will try to be kind..... You guys are sh*t.
I mean if you wanna wait a life time untill everyone Loves each other and then try for a gelebron attempt, then sure you are allowed to. :/
please dont tell me 'i want Gelebron' again...
-------------
Cause if you really wanted Gelebron then you would just come and actually attempt it instead of thinking 'oh look dil needs me! Ha i am not gonna come' :)
Some other guys have done the same bs at Proteus and Necro, they dont come cause they feel 'needed' but as soon as it died for the first time. Yall suddenly showed up at the next Kill? <------ why? i thought you wanna Love each other first? Hmm weird... Oh ya you can win some drops easily here, i forgot....
------
I really dont do Gelebron for the DROPS, because i Know i wont win when there is 40 people there.... I just do it to kill it,
-------
Thank You everyone who logged today, to test out the camo/conceal strategy, sadly it didnt work out well.
Epona's #1 Tank (arrogant but true)
Dilvar (lvl 222) no Alts.
Chieftain of Anarchy since years.
Life is beautiful cause you are in it (looks in mirror)

Re: Gelebron will never die on here

Everyones a hypocrite then..when my clan and goonies alone first did prot, it was even called in EPONA boss calls grp 5 mins before start and we had enough to start right then. No one else came that time maybe thinking we would fail but that didn't happen. .Next night when we was ready to do the same thing suddenly anarchy are there too.

sooo Either no one came today because of that big football match or it really was this^- which idt, because we do all other bosses together without worries if we like the other person here or not. Whole time I was in goonies too no one ever asked people not to come to any boss. Bad timing. Let's try it again when people have some proper notice and not before some giant USA event, or while I am ZZzZz :p
-and no one is thinking that.. u aren't the only one who needs other people at gele to kill it.
Greekdemigods, 224 warrior
217 rogue, Queenhera
210 mage, Xylaphone
192 ranger, TheHuntress
182 druid, Demesne

Carthage, Epona

I am already used to that, every boss gets easier. Proteus seems like a little 180 now to me. I don't mind it. Its a normal thing. And i am ok with sneaky kills and clan kills (whoever does), sneaky kills are still much better than havein a stupid Dominant server full of drama and fights..

And my clan watched Super bowl too, we did gelebron like 1h or 30mins before that... I had 17 members there and goons only 1. how?

I don't need an answer tho, i am over it and next weekend i have my Birthday❤️ Maybe we will try to get it down then..... If not then we still can kill all these little bosses and stay forever noobs :p

I am already used to that, every boss gets easier. Proteus seems like a little 180 now to me. I don't mind it. Its a normal thing. And i am ok with sneaky kills and clan kills (whoever does), sneaky kills are still much better than havein a stupid Dominant server full of drama and fights..

And my clan watched Super bowl too, we did gelebron like 1h or 30mins before that... I had 17 members there and goons only 1. how?

I don't need an answer tho, i am over it and next weekend i have my Birthday❤️ Maybe we will try to get it down then..... If not then we still can kill all these little bosses and stay forever noobs :p
Hey! I am the only noob around these corners. :)
Fighter, rogue
Clan: Anarchy

Proud owner of epona's first doch gul bp :D

So sorry dil, but u r not that important, that player stay away, only cause they think u need them.
I didnt know there would be an attempt til maybe an hour before. Not enough time, to make it possible for me to come. Sorry. Last time we had more time to prepare and we were there, with all what everyone of us - who had time - could get there.

Noone in goonies was told not to come or to leave. We always do what we like to do. And first of all, we like to do fights with nice ppl and it really doesnt matter in what clan they are.

Maybe some ppl didnt come, cause they didnt want to go, after u, dil, joined Epona chat, only to tell them, they have to come just now ...

Dilvar, u told u like sneaky kills, means u like to do them only with ur clan and without anyone else on server. So u hide with clannies, group and go there all one time, only cause u fear u could have to share a drop. That doesnt sound like drops doesnt matter for u.
This way u do on proteus. And u really wonder, why some ppl dont hurry, when u call to a boss only cause u cant sneaky it?

U again and again tell ppl outside anarchy, they are unfathomable, even when u try to be kind (didnt know that this is kind) and u are wondering, why some ppl dont respect u, i only wonder some still do?

U r right, dil, when u tell its not needed, to love anyone, we do bosses with. But to insult them, wont help anyone.

We can do gele, im sure, we can. But first of all, we need to work as a team. It wont work, when u think u can gear up only all anarchy on proteus by sneaky kills and hope goonies and catha and ug will waste idols and respots there and get insulted by the "kind" anarchy cause of their "bad" gear.

Make peace not war ;)
world: epona
xlittlejox, rogue lvl 230
xlittlejack, warrior lvl 221
xlittlejohn, druid lvl 220
xlittlejane, mage lvl 220
CERNUNNOS, ranger lvl 221
+ some inactive toons on crom

Oh yes nicely said, thats what we exactly needed now..

Some player who complained about Crom and now is complaining about epona.

Why dont you just go back there? Lets see how they gonna team up with your fake smiles and bs?

'I only play this game to be with my friends, i don't care about drop. Huuuggs :))))))'

How is camping 24h 5 different bosses at the same is gonna tell me that you dont care about drops and only play to be with friends? And yet you call me and my clan Greedy all the time? Hmm....

Just stop putting yourself on the brightest Light..

We already know how Kind you and how sweet and real your Huuuugs are..

You can either complain and hate on me all the time or just start getting over it and get things done..

Drop that weird Smiley Mask tho if possible