Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Str Rogues

just sayin intro is 222 he knows bout rogues ,
~Exe~
I just created this topic for those who are below endgame around thr levels 170-180 and who do not have the best equip or DragonLord amoury. Those who are not after boss kills, those relaxed players wich do not Start the game with the goal to be the best, those who want to created themselves, those who are living legends!
In that sense,
intro
CouchPotato 223 Rogue, Belenus

If you can't devide us, you can't conquer us.

just sayin intro is 222 he knows bout rogues ,
~Exe~
I just created this topic for those who are below endgame around thr levels 170-180 and who do not have the best equip or DragonLord amoury. Those who are not after boss kills, those relaxed players wich do not Start the game with the goal to be the best, those who want to created themselves, those who are living legends!
In that sense,
intro
Ah nice, your suggesting void spears with 190 level requirement and gara/skain sets with 190/200 level requirement to level 170-180s.. Smart
Oderint Dum Metuant.

I know of plenty 220+ rogues who don't know who they're doing. Executive, for instance
I concur. I suggest you check lugh high scores and see how capable rogues really are. The builds I am reading here are complete trash.

I know of plenty 220+ rogues who don't know who they're doing. Executive, for instance
I concur. I suggest you check lugh high scores and see how capable rogues really are. The builds I am reading here are complete trash.
Why Lugh?O_o
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

but do they even str bruh

but do they even str bruh
There's no other way
Good discussion boys

Yeah, so good that there has only ever been one rogue proteus kill in lugh, and has gotten to the point where they ask on forums 'is this normal? Rogues are nerfed too hard on proteus' instead of changing build/tactics.

http://celtic-heroes.com/forum/viewtopi ... =4&t=82246

Anyways, i know cecil and some ppl in lugh, and hes a good guy, i dont mean anything personal, just that seeing 'check leaderboards LOL were better' as if leaderboards arent all fluff (first place skillhit in ios and android are both set by dex/hybrid rogues, not full str rogues FYI) is just stupid
Washed up Epona rogue that doesn't play
225 Rogue Toothpick
215 Warrior Anubis