Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Players Perception Regarding Doch Gul

I don't get why people are saying, it's "stressful" to kill this boss every 3.5 hours it sounds like someone has a gun to your head forcing you to do so, it's choice and I don't see why because a few people complain that there being forced the rest of us should lose out on this ;( personally I found it fun.

It's the ability to wear both dochg Gul and EDL together and not lose the bonus that makes this armour so sought after and the jewellery for dps/tanks that will make Gele a tiny percentage easier.

When it was first introduced as a long time gamer I was amazed by this design concept it made so much sense regular spawns, a place holder and a legitimate version I actually thought there was a brain in this company now none of it makes sense, low drop rates lower spawn times and an invincible boss that will never die :(...
Sephiroth89 221 Warrior
Zaraki 225Rogue
Mince 221 Mage
SilentHit 225 Ranger

Member of a cult

We all have Light & Dark impulses what defines us is which we chose to act on.

I don't get why people are saying, it's "stressful" to kill this boss every 3.5 hours it sounds like someone has a gun to your head forcing you to do so, it's choice and I don't see why because a few people complain that there being forced the rest of us should lose out on this ;( personally I found it fun.

It's the ability to wear both dochg Gul and EDL together and not lose the bonus that makes this armour so sought after and the jewellery for dps/tanks that will make Gele a tiny percentage easier.

When it was first introduced as a long time gamer I was amazed by this design concept it made so much sense regular spawns, a place holder and a legitimate version I actually thought there was a brain in this company now none of it makes sense, low drop rates lower spawn times and an invincible boss that will never die :(...
Celtic heroes players are like gold fish....
Keep feeding them and they will keep eating till they die.

Keep spawning bosses and ch players will keep killing the bosses till they die...
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

The main disagreements between player groups I can see is 1) those who want low spawn rate and high drop rates (mostly members of dominant clans) and 2) everyone else who want reasonable spawn rates AND reasonable drop rates. ,

Pick a side.

Why a game that is "mobile, whatever that means these days, has such low spawn rates I don't know.
Landoril 221 Ranger
Denoril 170 Rogue
Hateril. Hat holder
Pageril...well you get the idea

Epona (The little server that could)

an invincible boss that will never die :(...
Again, everyone was saying that regarding necro not too long ago, then nerfs came and it was manageable in 15-20 mins. Now it drops like flies.

Gele isn't invincible. Fail to see why OTM would make a boss that would be impossible to kill, it's true that they poorly test bosses due to not having the same degree of equipment as regular players, but they will surely nerf him.

We as players should not believe that we need to be kitting ourselves this armour solely through proteus, it's a really nice addition but proteus should be a raid boss that helps with gele armour while dropping the best bracelets in the game, and herein lies the complaints. If we're going in thinking "OH NOO IT WILL TAKE 5 YEARS TO GEAR ALL MY CLAN WITH PROTEUS" then that's the problem, forgetting gelly just because he's bugged ATM.
Wattzon of Sulis

The main disagreements between player groups I can see is 1) those who want low spawn rate and high drop rates (mostly members of dominant clans) and 2) everyone else who want reasonable spawn rates AND reasonable drop rates. ,

Pick a side.

Why a game that is "mobile, whatever that means these days, has such low spawn rates I don't know.
How do non-dominant clans suffer due to low spawn rates and high drop rates?

This should actually be helping them. You know when it's spawning so you can EASILY set up the best groups to win lock. Is it OTMs fault now that your best DPS refuse to log?
Wattzon of Sulis

Pick a side.

This should actually be helping them. You know when it's spawning so you can EASILY set up the best groups to win lock. Is it OTMs fault now that your best DPS refuse to log?
Because non dominant clans can't win locks...
Oderint Dum Metuant.

Pick a side.

Because non dominant clans can't win locks...
Yes they can, they just can't win if they use the same dps all the time thinking they aren't going to win. Some time ago my Druid used to be in all lock groups and we happened to win a lot more than we thought we would.
Sulis, Toxic
TheOG 224 dps druid
Godly BT helm

Edited so read above

I just tried to show the two sides as I see them. I didn't mention non Dom clans suffering or not. You seem to have a very defined view ie this is a raid boss so should be low spawn. Your opinion so fair enough. But I'd like to define my own opinion.
Landoril 221 Ranger
Denoril 170 Rogue
Hateril. Hat holder
Pageril...well you get the idea

Epona (The little server that could)

Ignoring the armour and all the rest of the stuff it was FUN probably the only fun daily thing in game.
The content is tired and it simply takes too long to gear people these days as mentioned before most servers have 10-15 rondels after this many years!

Drop rates are crazy low bosses are kind of old now everything on a timer seems like in a game like this we are meant to spend half the time camping and don't even get me started on the camping required for raids like Necro/Hrung/mord DAYS if you aren't the only clan on your server.

What makes people play games? Usually because there fun right why take out the fun content that we had and make us go back to our old camps and old bosses that have already been slaughtered 999999 times over.
Sephiroth89 221 Warrior
Zaraki 225Rogue
Mince 221 Mage
SilentHit 225 Ranger

Member of a cult

We all have Light & Dark impulses what defines us is which we chose to act on.