Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Hybrid or wind build for lvling?

I'd be curious about taking a druid and a mage pre carrow when mages didn't have attunement. Or if you want to make a test of full potential then the mage would lure their elemental damage and magic lure. Also no skulls or quick recast items.

I'm just curious as I was able to get kill on the last event boss a couple times over other classes if a magic lure was on the boss.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

I'd be curious about taking a druid and a mage pre carrow when mages didn't have attunement. Or if you want to make a test of full potential then the mage would lure their elemental damage and magic lure. Also no skulls or quick recast items.

I'm just curious as I was able to get kill on the last event boss a couple times over other classes if a magic lure was on the boss.
Me as well. Before we had bees and mages gained 2 ice and 2 fire dmg skills. Mages got a huge buff in dmg. We can't even get a lower energy on bees.
900 energy every 7-15 seconds from bees alone is ridiculous.
Mabon
Killsteal LOCK Rogue Level 175
Killheal Druid level 195
Proud clansman of WolfGang

:roll: :roll: YOU CARE ENOUGH TO COMPLAIN BUT YOU DONT CARE ENOUGH TO EXPLAIN :roll: :roll:

:D :D :mrgreen: Thank You for the Snorri Patch! :mrgreen: :D :D

During otherworld druids were slightly better off (and for the most part, any time before mages all had skulls). Reason being, lightning makes up a much lower percentage of druid dps than firebolt does for mages. Probably like 10-30 percent (depending on boss) for druid, vs 60 percent for mage. .6*.2>.3*.2; clearly skulls help mages more. I had my old clan's first 3 hrungnir kills as a druid. Probably would stand no chance now

Also, don't compare druids to ice mages. Ice mages are mostly only useful on 205/210, and much worse than fire mages on everything else.
Level 220 mage- InnerCircle of Rhiannon
Necro, proteus, unox kills :D
http://www.celticheroes.net/profile.php?hero=runvs