Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Sweet new solo build! 180+ New perspective.

Well I don't find their melee attacks to be bad at all. I find their skills damage to be bad. The easiest survival build I've found is max all 4 dps skills, max abundance, rest of points in embrace. Pop a combo and off ya go. With this build and combo I run around 10k health and don't die. Sometimes for kicks I'll use the lvl 200 evasions offhand shield. This was my build from 210-215. I'm retired from leveling now.
How much health did abundance add? Why do you think it was a better placement of points than another support skill?
Just curious. I haven't tried abundance in my build. I did enjoy using embrace when I tried that.
Mabon
Killsteal LOCK Rogue Level 175
Killheal Druid level 195
Proud clansman of WolfGang

:roll: :roll: YOU CARE ENOUGH TO COMPLAIN BUT YOU DONT CARE ENOUGH TO EXPLAIN :roll: :roll:

:D :D :mrgreen: Thank You for the Snorri Patch! :mrgreen: :D :D

This is the same build I've been using since I started. However, I put nature's touch and embrace at about half Max lvl to keep embrace effectively healing at approximately the same amount over time as touch does in 1 cast. I have notice many down sides, but as with many druids it's the paper armour.
Before this gets too long winded let's go over my stats and build.

I have:
Vines: maxed +4 (34/30)
Lightening: maxed (30/30)
Roots: (23/30) or (28/30) for higher mobs
Bees: base of 17 + 9 (26/30)
Embrace: base of 14 +2 (16/30)
Nature's touch: base of 14 +4 (18/30)

So, at lvl 125 right now (OK, almost 125 I will be later tonight) I have only 1.3k HP and 3.3k energy. I have a +4 abundance ring mapped to my skills menu to switch with a +4 roots ring or my main ring with +4 nature's touch and +2 swarm. This puts me at 1.6k HP with abundance and abundant aura (both of which are at lvl 1)

Now my idea has always to cast roots, bees/lightening, and vines. With health boosts and embrace cast before starting. Cast touch right after and skills from mobs hits to keep HP full at all times. The rings are switched based on situation, if I'm killing 10 lvls above me (which is pointless) then I use my roots ring, and if I need to recast abundance then I use the ring for its bonus and switch back. The roots ring is really a substitute for having to dump points into roots so that that can be allocated to heals or bees, but it's not always used.

Pros: easily solo any mob and ph of bosses, and even some bosses without ranged attacks. I love the build, and can solo lix or grind gold with no problems.

Cons: I'm basically a hybrid of some kind with no real defenses... Oh wait I'm describing every druid ever... Honestly though, lixing can be difficult solo sometimes as a 4* range or mage mob can easily kill you if you don't cast nature's touch. At bosses I'm somewhat useless if people don't pull aggro away from me, or don't know what they're doing. If roots miss it can be deadly without restos.

Final thoughts:
I love this build. It works great, but has its downsides. Restos are a must if you want to take on bosses, mobs with 4*s, or roots misses. Energy sigils are a must (forgot to mention I have 260 sigils) and are not to be left out ever. So all in all its an awesome build for leveling at any level and maintaining some usefulness all around, but it can be expensive.

This is the same build I've been using since I started. However, I put nature's touch and embrace at about half Max lvl to keep embrace effectively healing at approximately the same amount over time as touch does in 1 cast. I have notice many down sides, but as with many druids it's the paper armour.
Before this gets too long winded let's go over my stats and build.

I have:
Vines: maxed +4 (34/30)
Lightening: maxed (30/30)
Roots: (23/30) or (28/30) for higher mobs
Bees: base of 17 + 9 (26/30)
Embrace: base of 14 +2 (16/30)
Nature's touch: base of 14 +4 (18/30)

So, at lvl 125 right now (OK, almost 125 I will be later tonight) I have only 1.3k HP and 3.3k energy. I have a +4 abundance ring mapped to my skills menu to switch with a +4 roots ring or my main ring with +4 nature's touch and +2 swarm. This puts me at 1.6k HP with abundance and abundant aura (both of which are at lvl 1)

Now my idea has always to cast roots, bees/lightening, and vines. With health boosts and embrace cast before starting. Cast touch right after and skills from mobs hits to keep HP full at all times. The rings are switched based on situation, if I'm killing 10 lvls above me (which is pointless) then I use my roots ring, and if I need to recast abundance then I use the ring for its bonus and switch back. The roots ring is really a substitute for having to dump points into roots so that that can be allocated to heals or bees, but it's not always used.

Pros: easily solo any mob and ph of bosses, and even some bosses without ranged attacks. I love the build, and can solo lix or grind gold with no problems.

Cons: I'm basically a hybrid of some kind with no real defenses... Oh wait I'm describing every druid ever... Honestly though, lixing can be difficult solo sometimes as a 4* range or mage mob can easily kill you if you don't cast nature's touch. At bosses I'm somewhat useless if people don't pull aggro away from me, or don't know what they're doing. If roots miss it can be deadly without restos.

Final thoughts:
I love this build. It works great, but has its downsides. Restos are a must if you want to take on bosses, mobs with 4*s, or roots misses. Energy sigils are a must (forgot to mention I have 260 sigils) and are not to be left out ever. So all in all its an awesome build for leveling at any level and maintaining some usefulness all around, but it can be expensive.
First I like the response. Nice to see its successful lower as well.

But your energy problem though:/
Ok, I use an sk and energy Lix. Maxed bees swarm and strike. Bees is around 890 energy a cast if you were curious. I never have energy problems and I use 0 idols 1-2 pots for when some pesky 4* Mage in my way. So 4400gp per Lix.
Idk why you would have energy problems,
I have 0 energy regeneration. All focus boosting gear. It helps when using a energy Lix. And you get more power out of it.
Mabon
Killheal Druid level 195

:roll: :roll: YOU CARE ENOUGH TO COMPLAIN BUT YOU DONT CARE ENOUGH TO EXPLAIN :roll: :roll:

Well I don't find their melee attacks to be bad at all. I find their skills damage to be bad. The easiest survival build I've found is max all 4 dps skills, max abundance, rest of points in embrace. Pop a combo and off ya go. With this build and combo I run around 10k health and don't die. Sometimes for kicks I'll use the lvl 200 evasions offhand shield. This was my build from 210-215. I'm retired from leveling now.
How much health did abundance add? Why do you think it was a better placement of points than another support skill?
Just curious. I haven't tried abundance in my build. I did enjoy using embrace when I tried that.
Off the top of my head it added around 1800 extra health. This is with around 2100 focus and 5k+ nature magic. I'm not sure how it would vary with different focus and nature magic.

As far as why that skill, well...the tower mobs didn't do a lot of melee dmg in my experience so bark or winds wouldn't do much good. I could have done bless but I've just never been fond of it cept in pvp. So I decided on adding more health
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

[quote="killstealer"
First I like the response. Nice to see its successful lower as well.

But your energy problem though:/
Ok, I use an sk and energy Lix. Maxed bees swarm and strike. Bees is around 890 energy a cast if you were curious. I never have energy problems and I use 0 idols 1-2 pots for when some pesky 4* Mage in my way. So 4400gp per Lix.
Idk why you would have energy problems,
I have 0 energy regeneration. All focus boosting gear. It helps when using a energy Lix. And you get more power out of it.[/quote]

Energy is not much of a problem with sigils, and I only use energy lixes when I use xp lixes. I didn't mean that energy consumption is a problem, but if you want to save on money over time investing in sigils is what I recommend. When killing 4* mobs I do however have to use roots and wait a sec for some Regen to kick in if I don't want to use resto potions. The idea for me is to save money where I can and using restos all the time can eat away cash pretty quickly. I also have a clan member currently testing out this build and is 190+ so, I'm glad to see that I've been on the right track with this build. I've been criticized by other druids for the use of it initially, but this thread has helped some see the usefulness of it at all levels.

Don't listen to the haters. Play your toon the way you enjoy. I wouldn't use roots but there's nothing wrong with that approach I'd that's how you want to lix.

Now if you want to stir up the ire, tell em you're gonna use an axe and put stat points in str. The reactions I got were hysterical
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Don't listen to the haters. Play your toon the way you enjoy. I wouldn't use roots but there's nothing wrong with that approach I'd that's how you want to lix.

Now if you want to stir up the ire, tell em you're gonna use an axe and put stat points in str. The reactions I got were hysterical
I saw those responses lol. I get what they are saying, but I used my rogues gear a ton for leveling. At 190, I have the foc/vit ammy and a str ammy. (Last event with 800 shield) I'll be able to test out Melee build fairly well.

I had no ranger or warrior at snorri today. We had a group for a easy 5*. Would have lost lock to wipe without roots ;)
Roots saves crowns.
Mabon
Killheal Druid level 195